Only a day away

I was surprised with a day in Dullstroom by my lovely boyfriend.  We went for pancakes at Harry's Pancakes and we had delicious fillings - milktart and strawberries with cream.  These are by far the best pancakes I've ever eaten.  The day was spent looking, admiring and tasting the culture around us.

Hollister cardigan, vintage Chanel top, Mr Price necklace.
Images by me.
Arum Lilea: Only a day away

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Only a day away

I was surprised with a day in Dullstroom by my lovely boyfriend.  We went for pancakes at Harry's Pancakes and we had delicious fillings - milktart and strawberries with cream.  These are by far the best pancakes I've ever eaten.  The day was spent looking, admiring and tasting the culture around us.

Hollister cardigan, vintage Chanel top, Mr Price necklace.
Images by me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home