Loving neutrals


I can't resist neutral coloured shoes.  These are my current favourites (minus a few that I momentarily forgot about).  From the second picture left to right they are Aldo, Rage, Zoom, Mr Price, Arezzo for Europa Art, Arezzo for Europa Art (both pairs from my wonderful boyfriend this weekend), and H&M.

Images for Arum Lilea.

Labels:

Arum Lilea: Loving neutrals

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Loving neutrals


I can't resist neutral coloured shoes.  These are my current favourites (minus a few that I momentarily forgot about).  From the second picture left to right they are Aldo, Rage, Zoom, Mr Price, Arezzo for Europa Art, Arezzo for Europa Art (both pairs from my wonderful boyfriend this weekend), and H&M.

Images for Arum Lilea.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 31 January 2012 at 13:03 , Blogger Plami said...

OMG you have such a beautiful collection! I love neutrals as well!

Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog! It means a lot to me! I'm hosting an exciting giveaway so check it out if you like :)

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home