Look me in the Eye

A friend of mine, Morgan, can do exceptional make up.  This is what she did for her 22nd birthday party.  She used a combination of browns, purple, orange and gold eyeshadow, rimmed with black eye liner.  There's no mascara here because she ran out to MAC to have false lashes glued on.  It looks gorgeous without mascara though!  I love this look!

Images for Arum Lilea.

Labels:

Arum Lilea: Look me in the Eye

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Look me in the Eye

A friend of mine, Morgan, can do exceptional make up.  This is what she did for her 22nd birthday party.  She used a combination of browns, purple, orange and gold eyeshadow, rimmed with black eye liner.  There's no mascara here because she ran out to MAC to have false lashes glued on.  It looks gorgeous without mascara though!  I love this look!

Images for Arum Lilea.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 28 February 2012 at 14:10 , Blogger Antee Gurung said...

I liked ur profile with the awhile dress u have a lovely blog. .. Anyways come visit my blog . Here @ more2mystylediary.blogspot.com

 
At 28 February 2012 at 18:13 , Blogger yiqin; said...

pretty eye makeup <3

 
At 28 February 2012 at 20:23 , Blogger DreamsandDesires said...

Que preciosidad,me encantan esas tonalidades.

Un besazo

http://didesire.blogspot.com/

Tienes activo el verificador de palabras!!!

 
At 29 February 2012 at 20:52 , Blogger lisa signorini said...

cool make up!

Visit my blog and if you want we can follow each other!
have a great day!

www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

 
At 29 February 2012 at 22:02 , Blogger Oh Sunnie Day said...

That's fabulous! I wish I was that good at doing my own makeup!!

xx

Jen

 
At 29 February 2012 at 22:49 , Blogger Taylor Morgan said...

Looks good :)

xoxo,
Taylor

taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

 
At 1 March 2012 at 08:18 , Blogger Anna said...

Absolutely beautiul makeup! Love your blog...you have a new follower!
Check out mine and follow if you like ;)

http://dirtysexylaundry.blogspot.com/

 
At 3 March 2012 at 01:09 , Blogger Aida said...

thanks for visiting and commenting my blog. adorable all these pics.love all the clothes and the pop colour!I'm crazy for make up items - specially renowed brands - shame on me i know!!!!!

kisses and have the nicest weekend!


http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home