Something Navy





H&M blouse | shorts (old) | Dolce & Gabbana sunnies c/o Sunglass Hut | Michael Kors watch | Sass diva 
accessories | Longchamp bag | ALDO wedges

Happy Monday everyone!

This weekend was the South African Open golf tournament.  Le BF was super excited to go and watch and I'm more than happy to wonder around a golf course for the day.  Whenever I know that I will be in the sun all day, there first thing I plan to do is cover my shoulders because I burn so easily.  I opted for a light weight blouse, a pair of shorts and my favourite wedges for a fun day in the sun.  

I hope you had a great weekend!

Labels:

Arum Lilea: Something Navy

Monday 25 November 2013

Something Navy





H&M blouse | shorts (old) | Dolce & Gabbana sunnies c/o Sunglass Hut | Michael Kors watch | Sass diva 
accessories | Longchamp bag | ALDO wedges

Happy Monday everyone!

This weekend was the South African Open golf tournament.  Le BF was super excited to go and watch and I'm more than happy to wonder around a golf course for the day.  Whenever I know that I will be in the sun all day, there first thing I plan to do is cover my shoulders because I burn so easily.  I opted for a light weight blouse, a pair of shorts and my favourite wedges for a fun day in the sun.  

I hope you had a great weekend!

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 25 November 2013 at 17:50 , Blogger Riley McGilvray said...

Love this outfit! Looks so comfortable :)
-Riley
www.beautyandthebasshead.com

 
At 25 November 2013 at 19:45 , Blogger Brie Bemis @ Sophistifunk said...

i'm obsessed with that top! love this look :)

xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.com

 
At 25 November 2013 at 19:51 , Blogger PatrĂ­cia M. said...

Perfectly perfect!

<3
http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

 
At 25 November 2013 at 20:23 , Blogger John B. Marine said...

The blouse and shorts look great together. Lovely wedge espadrilles as well. Your face and hair look as gorgeous as usual. Absolutely charming style by you!

johnbmarine.blogspot.com

 
At 25 November 2013 at 22:14 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this outfit, the bag and the wedges really complete the outfit :))

http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

 
At 25 November 2013 at 23:58 , Blogger Sienna Ana Belic said...

love this!
xoxo Sienna
www.fashionintheair.com

 
At 26 November 2013 at 09:48 , Blogger Aurè said...

Hello,Ciao...so brilliant,fabolous outfit of yours!

 
At 26 November 2013 at 11:37 , Blogger Johlet said...

Very very pretty!
http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
xxx

 
At 26 November 2013 at 20:19 , Blogger ClosetConfections said...

Cute outfit. I'm jealous you can wear shorts this time of year. It's freezing in my neck of the woods.

Kendra
www.ClosetConfections.com

 
At 27 November 2013 at 14:08 , Blogger Jade Wright said...

Absolutely gorgeous outfit - so laid back but chic at the same time. Love getting fashion inspiration from you x

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home