Jo'burg Fashion Week #MBFWJ2014









Zara blazer | Woolworths shirt | Mr Price skirt | Sass Diva necklace | Woolworths heels | Blackcherry bag | Michael Kors watch

Hi Everyone!

This is the outfit that I wore to Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on Saturday.  I had the most incredible time watching shows and I was even lucky enough to go backstage with Irina and speak to a few of the make up artists which was so much fun but more on that to come.  I went with black and white with a pop of colour on my lips and bright shoes.  What do you think?

xxx

Labels: ,

Arum Lilea: Jo'burg Fashion Week #MBFWJ2014

Monday 24 March 2014

Jo'burg Fashion Week #MBFWJ2014









Zara blazer | Woolworths shirt | Mr Price skirt | Sass Diva necklace | Woolworths heels | Blackcherry bag | Michael Kors watch

Hi Everyone!

This is the outfit that I wore to Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on Saturday.  I had the most incredible time watching shows and I was even lucky enough to go backstage with Irina and speak to a few of the make up artists which was so much fun but more on that to come.  I went with black and white with a pop of colour on my lips and bright shoes.  What do you think?

xxx

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 24 March 2014 at 17:36 , Blogger Diva Desle said...

Gosh, you look absolutely flawless!! I love this outfit from the lipstick to the heels. Totally gonna draw fashion inspiration from this post.

 
At 24 March 2014 at 20:36 , Blogger Brie Bemis @ Sophistifunk said...

i absolutely love your skirt and those heels add the perfect pop of color to this outfit!

xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.com

 
At 25 March 2014 at 08:19 , Blogger Vhutali said...

you look lovely. i want yellow shoes for a wedding, where did you get those?

 
At 25 March 2014 at 08:40 , Blogger Arlene August said...

Stunning, love the pop of yellow!

 
At 25 March 2014 at 17:25 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love, love, LOVE. Seriously this outfit is amazing. And the pop of color your heels give it are a nice touch.

Melanie @UnraveledThreads

 
At 1 April 2014 at 17:20 , Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, great US Military force. Also, in his post you have given a chance to listen about US Military. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing it. Metallic leather boots

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home