Leather and Lace



















Mr Price jacket, dress and shoes | Blackcherry bag | Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses

Irina, Dimi and I spent the afternoon at the Saxon Hotel yesterday enjoying some time in the sun.  It was such a beautiful afternoon that we decided to snap a few outfit posts.  I combined my moto jacket with my favourite lace dress for the day.  Usually the lace would bring out the girly side to me and I would amplify that (see this post) but I was very happy with this juxtaposition.  What do you think?

Labels: , , ,

Arum Lilea: Leather and Lace

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Leather and Lace



















Mr Price jacket, dress and shoes | Blackcherry bag | Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses

Irina, Dimi and I spent the afternoon at the Saxon Hotel yesterday enjoying some time in the sun.  It was such a beautiful afternoon that we decided to snap a few outfit posts.  I combined my moto jacket with my favourite lace dress for the day.  Usually the lace would bring out the girly side to me and I would amplify that (see this post) but I was very happy with this juxtaposition.  What do you think?

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

At 5 August 2014 at 17:42 , Blogger Jade Wright said...

Love it. I wore my Mr. Price Dress like yours to work last week and received so many compliments. It is always interesting to see how other people wear things I also have <3

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

 
At 5 August 2014 at 20:56 , Blogger Lauren said...

Leanne, you are seriously just killing it lately with your amazing looks! And this one is no exception. I want that lace dress!!

Lauren xo
Sophisticated In Style

 
At 6 August 2014 at 08:59 , Blogger dgfdg said...

Leather and lace is seriously my favorite combo. It's like the perfect balance of romance and rock n' roll.

xoxo,
Maggie S.
http://clothestomidnight.com

 
At 6 August 2014 at 10:45 , Blogger Unknown said...

Such a pretty girl!
xxx

 
At 6 August 2014 at 11:36 , Blogger Unknown said...

You look beautiful!!!

 
At 6 August 2014 at 19:31 , Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice, I love how the leather just toughens the lace up so it doesn't look too girly while at the same time makes the lace much more casual. I find that lace can look too formal sometimes but this looks fantastic.

lilhm.blogspot.co.uk

 
At 6 August 2014 at 21:44 , Blogger StyleScoop said...

So lovely to meet you Leanne! Love the outfit!

 
At 6 August 2014 at 23:39 , Blogger Carolyn said...

perfect combo of feminine lace and edgy leather!

http://heyprettything.com

 
At 7 August 2014 at 04:14 , Blogger Unknown said...

love your sunnies!

xx Angie | http://www.thefashionfuse.com/

 
At 8 August 2014 at 12:17 , Blogger The Graceful Mist said...

Adorable! I like the outfit.

http://gracefulmist.blogspot.com/

 
At 10 August 2014 at 16:49 , Blogger One Stiletto At A Time said...

Such a gorgeous dress! Can't believe it came from Mr Price, did you purchase it recently?

xoxo One Stiletto At a Time

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home