I don't know a single girl that isn't obsessed with Essie Professional Application nail polishes. A mani or pedi using these polishes are so long lasting and the colour range is spectacular. You can find me wearing Essie nail polishes all year round whether it be wine colours in winter, pastels in spring and brights in summer. They have a colour for every mood and every occassion which I absolutely love. Each colour is also named so uniquely and usually have me experience an inward chuckle.
This spring there are a couple new fun shades that I wanted to share with you today.
- Spin The Bottle: This is the beige shade shown above. It's a gorgeous nude that I think would look gorgeous with a little glitter on the ring finger.
- Romper Room: A beautiful pale pink that is super girly. It is very light and feminine. I love really light nail polishes so this one might possibly be my favourite.
- Fashion Playground: A minty fresh pastel green shade that's such a fun shade for me. I'm a creature of habit and I always end up sticking to shades of pink and red so this is a great way to switch things up a bit. A change is as good as a holiday!
- Truth or Flare: This colour reminds me of a perfect blue sky without a single cloud in the middle of summer. It has me feeling so positive and spring-ready.
- Good To Go top coat: This nail polish is going to seal the deal, literally. This top coat makes all the difference in ensuring your mani/pedi is long lasting and maintains its shine.
It's easy to tell why Essie selected these shades to be part of their spring collection because as the season has changed we have have seen these colours burst into life around us in our gardens or driving through leafy suburbs. I love incorporating these seasonal shades into what clothes I wear, what shades of lipstick I use and most certainly in the shade of nail polish I choose. Which one is your favourite?
Labels: Beauty, Essie Professional Application, Nails