Bronze Make Up Tutorial



I decided to do a bronzed make up tutorial for you because this has been my go-to look for summer so far.  It's soft and gentle and gives you a radiant glow that I think is so perfect for the summer but can also be worn year round.

Labels: , , , ,

Arum Lilea: Bronze Make Up Tutorial

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Bronze Make Up Tutorial



I decided to do a bronzed make up tutorial for you because this has been my go-to look for summer so far.  It's soft and gentle and gives you a radiant glow that I think is so perfect for the summer but can also be worn year round.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 11 November 2014 at 12:47 , Anonymous Jade Lee Wright said...

Leanne I was watching some of your youtube videos the other
day and couldn’t believe how strong your South African accent is! I hadn’t
expected it to be so strong – it’s lovely! Your videos are great and good fun
to watch too. Nice to hear a fellow South African (ok I’m British… but I’ve
been here long enough! Haha) speak instead of usually the Americans and Brits!

I would really love your advice on my latest blog post - I featured a selection of book cover options for my second novel and would love to hear your thoughts! xxxx

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

 
At 14 November 2014 at 23:39 , Anonymous Kat Tanita said...

Love this look! You are gorgeous!

Hope you'll enter my Joico x Bare Minerals giveaway: http://www.joico.com/hair-tips/holiday-party-hair-and-makeup-how-to/?utm_campaign=kat-holiday-video-2014&utm_source=WithLoveFromKat&utm_medium=blog

x Kat

www.withlovefromkat.com

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home