Table "Top" Mountain

While in Cape Town I took my friends to Table Mountain to watch the sunset.  It gives you a different perspective of life from that angle.  Absolutely mesmerising. 

YDE dress, vintage belt, Cameroon blazer, Ray Ban sunglasses, Longchamp bag.

Images by me (except the ones of me of course)

Labels: , ,

Arum Lilea: Table "Top" Mountain

Monday 9 January 2012

Table "Top" Mountain

While in Cape Town I took my friends to Table Mountain to watch the sunset.  It gives you a different perspective of life from that angle.  Absolutely mesmerising. 

YDE dress, vintage belt, Cameroon blazer, Ray Ban sunglasses, Longchamp bag.

Images by me (except the ones of me of course)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home