Sock bun tutorial


This week my blog has seen a number of buns and, with Allison's request, I thought I'd share a tutorial on how to do my favourite, the sock bun.  This tutorial is from Wendy's Lookbook.  I absolutely love her and her blog. She explains how to do the bun really well.  I don't use any hair products when I do this style, but play around and let me me know what end result you achieve.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Labels: ,

Arum Lilea: Sock bun tutorial

Saturday 28 April 2012

Sock bun tutorial


This week my blog has seen a number of buns and, with Allison's request, I thought I'd share a tutorial on how to do my favourite, the sock bun.  This tutorial is from Wendy's Lookbook.  I absolutely love her and her blog. She explains how to do the bun really well.  I don't use any hair products when I do this style, but play around and let me me know what end result you achieve.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At 28 April 2012 at 18:17 , Blogger Leonor said...

she's the sweetest girl ever! love her style:)

Leonor
thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

 
At 28 April 2012 at 22:20 , Blogger Padgett Hoke said...

I love the sock bun! thanks for stopping by my site, a visitor from South Africa - thats a first, whoo hoo!

 
At 29 April 2012 at 00:22 , Blogger teresweetstyle said...

great post honey, i really love it!
nice to meet your blog!

xx

 
At 29 April 2012 at 02:01 , Blogger Jessica said...

Great tutorial thanks for sharing.

I hope you are having a great weekend. Stop by our blog and enter our Giveaway for a personalized necklace by Sima.

 
At 29 April 2012 at 07:01 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This tutorial is so cute! :)

Stop by sometime, Natalie xo
http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com/

 
At 29 April 2012 at 07:22 , Blogger Emily said...

I love sock buns!! Great tutorial!
Creamy

 
At 29 April 2012 at 11:04 , Blogger Irene De Giorgio said...

love sock buns!! Have a nice sunday!
FASHION SINNER
FACEBOOK FANPAGE

 
At 29 April 2012 at 11:23 , Blogger tami said...

Thank you so much for your comment and your visit! great post honey! I hope you are having a great weekend. I follow you!

Kisses

http://revolviendoenmibaul.blogspot.com/

 
At 29 May 2012 at 17:43 , Blogger RichRayson said...

Love your blog so so much! Gorgeous!! Trying to follow but not a member with Pinterest? maybe you could give me tips?

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home