Doubled up


At the moment I'm not getting out much as I'm studying for exams but on Saturday night I went out with friends to watch The Lucky One.  I loved the book so I couldn't wait to watch the movie.  It was so sweet.  
Hope you have a wonderful week!

Images for Arum Lilea.




Labels:

Arum Lilea: Doubled up

Monday 28 May 2012

Doubled up


At the moment I'm not getting out much as I'm studying for exams but on Saturday night I went out with friends to watch The Lucky One.  I loved the book so I couldn't wait to watch the movie.  It was so sweet.  
Hope you have a wonderful week!

Images for Arum Lilea.




Labels:

3 Comments:

At 28 May 2012 at 23:23 , Blogger Grace Wainwright said...

I love the layers and colors in this outfit. And I've never seen or read the lucky one...but I would see previews on TV, and drool.

A Southern Drawl

 
At 31 May 2012 at 09:22 , Blogger Mademoiselle Meese said...

I love your bag! Such a summery, preppy look!

xx
Donyel

with love from Mademoiselle Meese

 
At 5 June 2012 at 17:02 , Blogger Jessica Broyles said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my post! I love this look, your blog is adorable!

www.highheelstosneakers.com

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home