Stripes



Friday was such a good day.  My wonderful boyfriend surprised me with a full body massage at the Westcliff hotel.  What a pleasure!  I went for a bit of a hair crop after that (these photos taken before then).  We had dinner at Fishmonger with a friend.  Fishmonger, for local readers, has the very best baked fish dish.  It's out of this world.  It's so good we talk about it for days.  Following dinner, the three of us went to watch The Vow.  It didn't live up to my expectations but it was a great evening nonetheless.

Zara blazer, Truworths top, Edgars jeans, Rage shoes, Ray Ban sunnies, Michael Kors watch and a bag from Thailand.

Images for Arum Lilea.






Labels:

Arum Lilea: Stripes

Sunday 13 May 2012

Stripes



Friday was such a good day.  My wonderful boyfriend surprised me with a full body massage at the Westcliff hotel.  What a pleasure!  I went for a bit of a hair crop after that (these photos taken before then).  We had dinner at Fishmonger with a friend.  Fishmonger, for local readers, has the very best baked fish dish.  It's out of this world.  It's so good we talk about it for days.  Following dinner, the three of us went to watch The Vow.  It didn't live up to my expectations but it was a great evening nonetheless.

Zara blazer, Truworths top, Edgars jeans, Rage shoes, Ray Ban sunnies, Michael Kors watch and a bag from Thailand.

Images for Arum Lilea.






Labels:

15 Comments:

At 13 May 2012 at 11:02 , Blogger Michelle's Style File said...

These jeans are perfect on you!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

 
At 14 May 2012 at 03:08 , Blogger Claudia said...

You look very chic! I love your striped purse.

Please nominate my blog for the Cosmo/Next Newcomer Blog Awards 2012, I really need your support!

Here is the post with all the info:
http://pink-manolos.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/cosmopolitannext-newcomer-blog-awards.html

Please take a sec to vote for me! Thank you xxx Claudia
http://pink-manolos.blogspot.com

 
At 14 May 2012 at 03:21 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that striped purse so much and kudos to your bf for that awesome surprise!
xoxo

 
At 14 May 2012 at 03:22 , Blogger Valeriya said...

Amazing bag!!

http://www.lazyheelsblog.com/

 
At 14 May 2012 at 04:06 , Blogger Taylor Morgan said...

Gorgeous outfit girl! :) I love it!

xoxo,
TM

taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

 
At 14 May 2012 at 08:42 , Blogger Johlet said...

You always look so perfect!
xxx

 
At 14 May 2012 at 11:00 , Blogger LoveT. said...

Lovely Pictures ,great Outfit!
Could we follow each other? :)

Wish you a nice Week!

 
At 14 May 2012 at 21:43 , Blogger  Heti said...

I love the hand bag! you have a great blog, what about following each other?

www.hetibrandenburg.com

 
At 15 May 2012 at 01:17 , Blogger Fashionable Memories said...

You are so gorgeous. I love your style! If you have the time, please check out my blog.

 
At 15 May 2012 at 04:26 , Blogger Unknown said...

You look adorable. Love your sense of style and love your little handbag.

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

 
At 15 May 2012 at 18:52 , Blogger Arika Yasmine said...

Hey pretty...
Nice style you got...
Love those heels and the pink bag...
I have even watched The vow which is a nice romantic movie

Follow my blog at
www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

 
At 15 May 2012 at 22:30 , Blogger  Heti said...

thanks for the comment! follow me, I'm going to do the same! I can also follow you on twitter if you want!

www.hetibrandenburg.com

 
At 16 May 2012 at 11:56 , Blogger Skylar Magazine said...

This is a great outfit from head-to-toe. Unfortunately, I do not have the booty for the pants right now, I do love them though. The blazer, striped bag, the sunglasses and those heels are fabulous though!

Awesome blog. I'm a new follower. I own a blog called Skylar and wanted to let you know I'm always looking for fashionistas like you to feature. There are always opportunities for readers to submit their fashion pics, and I'm always looking for people to spotlight, and you can also guest blog if you are ever interested. If you have a second I'd love for you to come by and check it out.

Thanks and have a great day!

Sarah
http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

 
At 16 May 2012 at 11:57 , Blogger Skylar Magazine said...

Oh and I meant to tell you, you have gorgeous hair!

 
At 14 June 2012 at 14:03 , Blogger Fashionable Memories said...

I love this outfit!!! You look extremely beautiful!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. Your supports will mean the world to me. Thank you so much in advance. I look forward to hear from you and to reading more of your future blog posts!!! Have a great day!!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home