Fancy pants



 Bershka blazzer | Mr Price shirt and pants | Longchamp bag | Zoom shoes | Michale Kors watch | Sass Diva bracelets

Hi everyone!

I'm finally done with all my tests so I'm taking a little break from studying and hopefully I can get more blogging time in!  Grant and I went to one of our favourite restaurants last night, Loveata in Senderwood.  The food is delicious!  It was my gran's 87th birthday on Wednesday so we've got a family birthday celebration tonight that I'm so excited about.  She is the most remarkable and most beautiful old lady, she's my pillar of strength and a best friend!

Thank you for all your tips for a trip to Germany.  It looks possible that we will be going to Berlin and Munich and then to Amsterdam and the Hague (my ultimate dream come true) in the Netherlands.  If you have any more tips or experiences around these places please share them with me!  I'd love to know.

Thanks so much for reading!

Happy Friday!

xxx



Labels: , ,

Arum Lilea: Fancy pants

Friday 12 October 2012

Fancy pants



 Bershka blazzer | Mr Price shirt and pants | Longchamp bag | Zoom shoes | Michale Kors watch | Sass Diva bracelets

Hi everyone!

I'm finally done with all my tests so I'm taking a little break from studying and hopefully I can get more blogging time in!  Grant and I went to one of our favourite restaurants last night, Loveata in Senderwood.  The food is delicious!  It was my gran's 87th birthday on Wednesday so we've got a family birthday celebration tonight that I'm so excited about.  She is the most remarkable and most beautiful old lady, she's my pillar of strength and a best friend!

Thank you for all your tips for a trip to Germany.  It looks possible that we will be going to Berlin and Munich and then to Amsterdam and the Hague (my ultimate dream come true) in the Netherlands.  If you have any more tips or experiences around these places please share them with me!  I'd love to know.

Thanks so much for reading!

Happy Friday!

xxx



Labels: , ,

17 Comments:

At 12 October 2012 at 07:43 , Blogger Nikki said...

You look SO stunning! I love this outfit, and your hair...WOW:))
Happy Birthday to your Granny!!
Hope you have a wonderful day Leanne! Xx

 
At 12 October 2012 at 07:53 , Blogger Maria Camila said...

Super cute and such a classy look, LOVE IT!

XO, Adropofbliss.blogspot.com

 
At 12 October 2012 at 08:14 , Blogger Jade Wright said...

Hi Arumlilea!

I found your blog on Lauren Conrad's site and saw that you are from sunny SA!
So am I!

Your blog is beautiful - and I absolutely adore the orange pants in this post!! Are they from here?!? I can never find anything like that here, although I live in a pretty small town.

My blog is linked below.
It is also travel, fashion and lifestyle, along with movie and book reviews and some great recipes to try out.

I have just started an online vintage clothing boutique, please comment on my latest post and tell me what you think of my logo design!

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

Really great to have stumbled across you!

Keep blogging.

Jade

 
At 12 October 2012 at 08:47 , Blogger Johlet said...

I love this outfit!
Where do you find all your clothes?
Because every time I go to shops I cannot find anything!

http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
xxx

 
At 12 October 2012 at 09:47 , Blogger Fash Boulevard said...

omg, you look amazing. These pants are perfection. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my post about the recent panel I was on for Giuliana Rancic's event. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

 
At 12 October 2012 at 10:53 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Johlet!

I love Mr Price, Zara and Forever New! I'm sure you'll find something gorgeous at these places!

Have a great weekend xxx

 
At 12 October 2012 at 16:29 , Blogger FashionCherry said...

Hi Leanne,

I'm really enjoying your blog!
Completely love the outfit in this post, the blazer and peach pants combo is awesome!

xx Tasha

 
At 12 October 2012 at 16:37 , Blogger Amy Breckenridge said...

gorgeous outfit! and your hair looks especially fabulous :)
xoamy
www.cupcakesncouture.com

 
At 13 October 2012 at 05:41 , Blogger Alexa said...

Leanne you look stunning <3 love love love this combo! soo hot and these pants are great

Alexa <3
http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

 
At 14 October 2012 at 01:34 , Blogger Rachel said...

Oh, I love your blazer!

 
At 15 October 2012 at 11:15 , Blogger Stella said...

Love the blazer!

http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.it/

 
At 15 October 2012 at 21:16 , Blogger Molly and Mac said...

Loving your outfit!!! Those pants are so beautiful:)

Molly and MacKenzie
www.ruffledromance.blogspot.com

 
At 16 October 2012 at 08:50 , Blogger Sheila said...

Love this outfit!! You look so pretty! :)

Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

xo - Sheila

www.sheislovelyblog.com

 
At 16 October 2012 at 21:38 , Blogger Carly Haslee said...

Love a good navy and orange pairing-so fun!

xo
www.carlyhaslee.com

 
At 18 October 2012 at 05:12 , Blogger Unknown said...

you are so pretty! lovely combination!
Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?

www.styleambitions.blogspot.ca

 
At 21 October 2012 at 08:30 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much Tasha!!! Lovely to hear that you're enjoying the blog xxx

 
At 21 October 2012 at 20:10 , Blogger Louise said...

I love everything about this outfit! I have that Longchamp bag & a blazer just like that and now I am completely inspired to buy some colored skinnies to wear this outfit to work!

xx Louise
A Little Beauty Luxury

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home