If you like it then you'd better put a [Bow] on it








Forever New dress and clutch | Europa Art shoes | Mr Price Bow | Forever 21 earrings | Michael Kors watch | ring from Florence

My dear Grant buys be such lovely things.  This outfit is entirely from him.  He came around on Saturday while I was studying with a huge shopping bag just for me!  Isn't he sweet?  I love this dress!  The little cap sleeves are so dainty and elegant.  I love the dropped back and the detailing.  White is so uplifting  and with summer on it's way dress will definitely be making appearances around town.

xxx

Images for Arum Lilea.






Labels: ,

Arum Lilea: If you like it then you'd better put a [Bow] on it

Tuesday 25 September 2012

If you like it then you'd better put a [Bow] on it








Forever New dress and clutch | Europa Art shoes | Mr Price Bow | Forever 21 earrings | Michael Kors watch | ring from Florence

My dear Grant buys be such lovely things.  This outfit is entirely from him.  He came around on Saturday while I was studying with a huge shopping bag just for me!  Isn't he sweet?  I love this dress!  The little cap sleeves are so dainty and elegant.  I love the dropped back and the detailing.  White is so uplifting  and with summer on it's way dress will definitely be making appearances around town.

xxx

Images for Arum Lilea.






Labels: ,

16 Comments:

At 25 September 2012 at 22:17 , Blogger Unknown said...

Such a lovely dress !!! I absolutely love it :* :)

 
At 25 September 2012 at 22:34 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So lovely and girly xxx

 
At 26 September 2012 at 06:48 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the heels!!
xx, amy
www.dreamingincashmere.com

 
At 26 September 2012 at 10:32 , Blogger Fash Boulevard said...

totally agree! Loving bows right now. You look utterly FABULOUS. Adore this post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

 
At 26 September 2012 at 10:49 , Blogger Jamie-Lee Burns said...

Oh my goodness how sweet of your man - I wish mine could pick up a bag of goodies as chic as this for me x

 
At 26 September 2012 at 10:55 , Blogger Unknown said...

Love this look!! You look so gorgeous and I love the bow in your hair!!

-Stephanie
@LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

 
At 26 September 2012 at 22:05 , Blogger Amy Breckenridge said...

i wish my boyfriend would buy me outfits on a whim!
he did a great job - you look fantastic!
xoamy
www.cupcakesncouture.com

 
At 27 September 2012 at 02:17 , Blogger livlovelaugh said...

i LOVE your white dress and the bow in your hair~

I also put bow in my hair the other day.... but not as cute as yours :P

-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/2012/09/as-fall-weather-quickly-approaches-in.html

 
At 28 September 2012 at 10:01 , Blogger Unknown said...

I really like your blog, you have a unique style, is pleased to observe
I cordially greet the Polish
www.standupfashion.com

 
At 28 September 2012 at 19:29 , Blogger MadeOfTears said...

You look amazing! Like your blog :) I would like to invite you to me :) Let's follow each other =]

 
At 28 September 2012 at 20:26 , Blogger olga said...

What a great blog you have! Love the photos, and you style – is amazing!
Would you like to follow each other? Will be glad to hear from you ;o)
Olga
www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

 
At 29 September 2012 at 01:45 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved your style and your blog!!

Congrats :)

www.vanillathought.wordpress.com

 
At 29 September 2012 at 16:54 , Blogger Nanieke said...

Wow beautiful blog! Really.
Love your hair accesoire. :)
I would like to follow each other!

xo Nanieke
http://nanieke.blogspot.com/

 
At 2 October 2012 at 08:48 , Blogger Tiffani Hunt said...

Hi Leanne!

Nice blog :)

My name is Tiffani and I'm a graphic and web designer. I am contacting bloggers whom I see are very serious about their blogs and display great potential for taking it to the next level with the help of some creative design. I am offering a special for the month of October using the BLOGGER platform; a fully customized blog for just $399. If this is something you may be interested in please email me at tiffani@tiffaniink.com. You may also check out my website and blog at the following urls:

www.tiffaniink.com
www.tiffaniinkblog.com

xo
Tiffani

 
At 2 October 2012 at 09:37 , Blogger Sandra said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment on my blog. Your outfit looks fabulous! :)

Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

 
At 14 October 2012 at 22:27 , Blogger Natalia said...

I absolutely adore your shoes, nice taste. xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home