Mint Tweed


 Mr Price blazer {old} {love this one}| Forever New dress | Edgars shoes {old} {loving these}|
                               Forever New bag | Sass Diva bracelets and necklace | Michael Kors watch | Ray-Ban sunnies

I have had this tweed jacket in my cupboard for years.  I always knew I would have a moment when I’d pull it out and wear it so I haven’t been prepared to let it go all these years.  Well, today was its glory day and I loved every second.

Xxx

Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram


Labels: , , ,

Arum Lilea: Mint Tweed

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Mint Tweed


 Mr Price blazer {old} {love this one}| Forever New dress | Edgars shoes {old} {loving these}|
                               Forever New bag | Sass Diva bracelets and necklace | Michael Kors watch | Ray-Ban sunnies

I have had this tweed jacket in my cupboard for years.  I always knew I would have a moment when I’d pull it out and wear it so I haven’t been prepared to let it go all these years.  Well, today was its glory day and I loved every second.

Xxx

Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram


Labels: , , ,

18 Comments:

At 30 April 2013 at 17:37 , Blogger Shira said...

Beautiful colors and such class!

http://sequinsandpolkadots.blogspot.com/

 
At 30 April 2013 at 18:32 , Blogger Denisa said...

That blazer and necklace are so nice. Have a great day.

http://www.fashiondenis.com/

 
At 30 April 2013 at 20:21 , Blogger olga said...

Amazing look, very pretty colors! You have a great style!
Would you like to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin?
www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

 
At 30 April 2013 at 20:50 , Blogger Unknown said...

You look very lovely and classy! Gorgeous tweed jacket :)

 
At 1 May 2013 at 16:28 , Blogger Unknown said...

JUST PERFECT!
so nice pics;)
kisses from Poland;)

http://msanaweber.blogspot.com/

 
At 1 May 2013 at 16:38 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love this look! The mint detailing is amazing and that handbag is gorgeous.

-Vogue&Heels
www.vogueandheels.com

 
At 1 May 2013 at 20:38 , Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful look, love the blazer!!!!

www.plogstyle.com

 
At 1 May 2013 at 22:24 , Blogger the workette said...

Love that jacket!

xo Cassy
www.theworkette.com

 
At 1 May 2013 at 23:31 , Blogger laukizia said...

i love your outfit!

 
At 2 May 2013 at 09:00 , Blogger Arlene August said...

Aah I love this! You look great :)

 
At 2 May 2013 at 14:20 , Anonymous lanciacoriandoli said...

love your blazer!! <3

Love&Studs
Love&Studs on FACEBOOK

 
At 4 May 2013 at 11:14 , Blogger Kaitlin said...

You are stunning! I love this ladylike look!

xx from Hong Kong
www.indigokat.com

 
At 6 May 2013 at 14:14 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much Shira!

 
At 6 May 2013 at 14:16 , Blogger Unknown said...

I was so excited to pair something old with something new and find they both went so well together!

Thank you, Denisa! Hope you have a wonderful day too!

 
At 6 May 2013 at 14:19 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks you so much dear! I'm so glad you like it x

 
At 6 May 2013 at 14:19 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Anna! Means so much xx

 
At 6 May 2013 at 14:20 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much Anngelik!

 
At 6 May 2013 at 18:40 , Blogger Lauren said...

I ADORE tweed, and this outfit is so lovely! You always dress so classy! Love it! xo

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home