How to Style Chambray

 Mr Price skirt | Foschini blouse (love this one)| Aldo shoes | Mr Price bag | Sass Diva bracelets | Michael Kors watch | Ray-Ban sunnies


Today I’m dressing my chambray shirt up just a little.  I love the versatility of these shirts (in case you hadn’t already noticed).  This time round I paired it with a skirt and a vintage pearl collar pin.  It’s so much fun playing around with this shirt that it’s pretty much been on rotation since I bought it.



And in other news I’m guest posting on Amy’s blog, Cupcakes & Couture today while she’s away in Antigua, lucky fish.  If you haven't visited her blog, you will love it,  so pop past!  Thanks so much Amy for allowing me to take the reins on your darling blog.  She's so adorable, isn't she?  


Xxx
Follow Arum Lilea on TwitterFacebookBloglovin’ Instagram

Labels: ,

Arum Lilea: How to Style Chambray

Wednesday 22 May 2013

How to Style Chambray

 Mr Price skirt | Foschini blouse (love this one)| Aldo shoes | Mr Price bag | Sass Diva bracelets | Michael Kors watch | Ray-Ban sunnies


Today I’m dressing my chambray shirt up just a little.  I love the versatility of these shirts (in case you hadn’t already noticed).  This time round I paired it with a skirt and a vintage pearl collar pin.  It’s so much fun playing around with this shirt that it’s pretty much been on rotation since I bought it.



And in other news I’m guest posting on Amy’s blog, Cupcakes & Couture today while she’s away in Antigua, lucky fish.  If you haven't visited her blog, you will love it,  so pop past!  Thanks so much Amy for allowing me to take the reins on your darling blog.  She's so adorable, isn't she?  


Xxx
Follow Arum Lilea on TwitterFacebookBloglovin’ Instagram

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At 22 May 2013 at 13:39 , Blogger Unknown said...

I absolutely loved your outfit...
such a a great skirt..
Great that you are guest blogging on her blog!!
magnefiestaofmumbai.blogspot.in

 
At 22 May 2013 at 14:33 , Blogger Shira said...

Beautiful look! Love the chambray with the white- so fresh!

http://www.asequinloveaffair.com/

 
At 22 May 2013 at 15:32 , Blogger Johlet said...

Love the look!
Did you get my email regarding the Pop up Shop?
Sorry I know I'm annoying!
http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
xxx

 
At 22 May 2013 at 16:54 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love chambray with a skirt, such a good dressy/casual combo!
-Kodi
grey et al

 
At 22 May 2013 at 21:02 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love your look!! So beautiful!!!<3


xoxo


thelovelywildside.blogspot.com.es

 
At 23 May 2013 at 03:27 , Blogger Lauren said...

Hi Leanne, chambray tops are so versatile! I have a polka dot one that I just love. They are so comfy too and go with anything. Love how you paired yours with a skirt. Love your blog girlie!! xo

 
At 24 May 2013 at 14:18 , Blogger Unknown said...

Love the hair and outfit!

http://wwww.everydayshopaholic.blogspot.com

 
At 24 May 2013 at 19:32 , Blogger Amy Breckenridge said...

thanks so much for guest blogging for me on wednesday! i really appreciate it :)
xoamy
www.cupcakesncouture.com

 
At 27 May 2013 at 11:54 , Blogger Vittoria @ The Beautiful Things said...

i really love that outfit! xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home