High Low skirt




YDE dress | LEGiT skirt | vintage belt | ALDO wedges | Dolce & Gabbana sunnies c/o Sunglass Hut | Forever New bracelet | Michael Kors watch

Hi everyone

I'm writing to you from my bed sick with flu.  Luckily I had taken these pictures in Zanzibar while I was there.  Hopefully I get better quickly because its time for our family beach holiday which is always so much fun.  Hope you had a great weekend!

Labels: ,

Arum Lilea: High Low skirt

Monday 16 December 2013

High Low skirt




YDE dress | LEGiT skirt | vintage belt | ALDO wedges | Dolce & Gabbana sunnies c/o Sunglass Hut | Forever New bracelet | Michael Kors watch

Hi everyone

I'm writing to you from my bed sick with flu.  Luckily I had taken these pictures in Zanzibar while I was there.  Hopefully I get better quickly because its time for our family beach holiday which is always so much fun.  Hope you had a great weekend!

Labels: ,

18 Comments:

At 16 December 2013 at 18:27 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This skirt is a beautiful color!

 
At 16 December 2013 at 18:57 , Blogger Amy Breckenridge said...

this outfit is sooo perfect! you look like a model :)

 
At 16 December 2013 at 19:28 , Blogger little things and elephants said...

That belt is beautiful!
xoxo

 
At 16 December 2013 at 20:09 , Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh Zanzibar! so jealous! great look! its freezing here

love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit

 
At 16 December 2013 at 21:14 , Blogger John B. Marine said...

This blog post is all about this high-low/mullet skirt. However, I love the entire outfit- not just the skirt! Nice sunglasses to frame your face and your lovely waterfall of long hair. Cute wedge sandals along with the stylish strapless top. Amazing style!

johnbmarine.blogspot.com

 
At 16 December 2013 at 23:53 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful outfit :) I absolutely love the belt! And aww I wish it was that warm here, it's freezing!

http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

 
At 17 December 2013 at 11:11 , Blogger Unknown said...

That is one stunning dress and you have the perfect body for it! I wish it was cute dress weather over here!
Kat | www.poshbykat.com

 
At 17 December 2013 at 16:26 , Blogger Helena Oops said...

so beautiful dress!
Nice pictures!
you re so pretty!

 
At 19 December 2013 at 10:46 , Blogger Johlet said...

Gorgeous!!!
did you wear the skirt over a dress?
That's so clever! And that right there is why I'm not a fashion guru!
http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
xxx

 
At 20 December 2013 at 06:13 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much! :)

 
At 20 December 2013 at 06:16 , Blogger Unknown said...

Haha, I wish! thanks sweetheart.

 
At 20 December 2013 at 06:17 , Blogger Unknown said...

It was actually my mom's! Thank you so much for reading

 
At 20 December 2013 at 06:18 , Blogger Unknown said...

Ah but San Fran is beautiful any time of year. I really love it there. Thanks so much for reading!

 
At 20 December 2013 at 06:18 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you!

 
At 20 December 2013 at 06:20 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much John. You're so sweet!

 
At 20 December 2013 at 06:20 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you girls. Aww sorry it's so cold!

 
At 20 December 2013 at 06:21 , Blogger Unknown said...

Aw what a sweetheart, thank you so much! Sending you some rays of sunshine :)

 
At 20 December 2013 at 06:22 , Blogger Unknown said...

You're the sweetest, thank you so are you!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home