24th Birthday

       Blouse (old) | LEGiT pants | ALDO wedges | Dolce & Gabbana sunnies | Michael Kors watch | Forever New bracelet | Mr Price clutch | Sass Diva necklace

Hi everyone!  

Today is my 24th birthday.  Hip Hip Horaay!  

I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  I'd love to know if you did anything exciting.  Happy Monday!

xxx

Labels: ,

Arum Lilea: 24th Birthday

Monday 20 January 2014

24th Birthday

       Blouse (old) | LEGiT pants | ALDO wedges | Dolce & Gabbana sunnies | Michael Kors watch | Forever New bracelet | Mr Price clutch | Sass Diva necklace

Hi everyone!  

Today is my 24th birthday.  Hip Hip Horaay!  

I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  I'd love to know if you did anything exciting.  Happy Monday!

xxx

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At 20 January 2014 at 17:23 , Blogger Unknown said...

Happy birthday!

xoxo
Joyce

livstyle.nl

 
At 20 January 2014 at 17:58 , Blogger Sienna Ana Belic said...

happy bday!
xoxo Sienna
www.fashionintheair.com

 
At 20 January 2014 at 18:20 , Blogger Nikki said...

Happy Birthday!!! :) Hope you had an amazing day and got spoilt rotten hehe:) Xxx

 
At 20 January 2014 at 19:28 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a happy birthday! I spent my Sunday at the beach, it's been too hot here in SoCal! And I love the color combination you have here with the coral and light blue (:

 
At 21 January 2014 at 02:26 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have the loveliest day ever, you deserve it. And I love that outfit, so springy!

http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

 
At 21 January 2014 at 08:40 , Blogger Arlene August said...

Happy birthday Lee Anne!! May you have man many more :) You look beautiful

 
At 21 January 2014 at 13:06 , Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry, I'm a day late! I hope you had a wonderful day! I love your nailpolish btw!

 
At 21 January 2014 at 13:57 , Blogger Johlet said...

Gorgeous!
xxx

 
At 21 January 2014 at 15:41 , Blogger Loren ♥ Minkys Blog said...

Happy Birthday Leanne! :) x

 
At 22 January 2014 at 16:50 , Blogger Unknown said...

A very cute outfit :)Love the colours!

Happy bdayy and enjoy your day ^^

xx

thelovelywildside.blogspot.com.es

 
At 3 February 2014 at 21:35 , Blogger his little lady said...

Yay for being 24!! Happy birthday girl :)
xo TJ

http://www.hislittlelady.com

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home