A night with Elizabeth Arden







Last Thursday I had the incredible opportunity of joining the Elizabeth Arden team at their announcement of the new brand ambassador for Africa, Adeola Ariyo.  When I arrived at the venue I couldn't believe how beautifully it had been decorated.  It felt as though I had stepped into a fairytale.  The night was spent sipping on champagne and enjoying a delicious dinner with all the beauties behind the brand in celebration of Adeola's new position.  What a magical moment in time.

Labels: ,

Arum Lilea: A night with Elizabeth Arden

Wednesday 19 February 2014

A night with Elizabeth Arden







Last Thursday I had the incredible opportunity of joining the Elizabeth Arden team at their announcement of the new brand ambassador for Africa, Adeola Ariyo.  When I arrived at the venue I couldn't believe how beautifully it had been decorated.  It felt as though I had stepped into a fairytale.  The night was spent sipping on champagne and enjoying a delicious dinner with all the beauties behind the brand in celebration of Adeola's new position.  What a magical moment in time.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 19 February 2014 at 17:20 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that looks absolutely stunning, your pictures are lovely! Sounds like a great time :)

Julie,
http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

 
At 19 February 2014 at 18:39 , Blogger Khensani Mohlatlole said...

Oh my god, this is all so beautiful. It's like you went to a banquet out of a romantic painting. Can't wait to see what you wore xx

Glitter Daiquiri

 
At 20 February 2014 at 08:28 , Blogger Johlet said...

Your photos are stunning!
http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/

 
At 21 February 2014 at 12:48 , Blogger AnaTaylor said...

Thoses chairs are so cool!!

http://strawberryleopard.blogspot.pt/

 
At 22 February 2014 at 17:23 , Blogger Ruweida said...

Beautiful decor :)

 
At 22 February 2014 at 22:25 , Blogger Unknown said...

This looks like such a stunning and memorable night! I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’, GFC, or Instagram! Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

s a r t o r i a l d i n e r
Instagram @ sartorialdiner

 
At 25 February 2014 at 09:46 , Anonymous www.lipglosskisses.com said...

Looked like an incredible night! What a spoil. I love EA :)

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home