Sporty Chic







cap old | Victoria's Secret t-shirt | Zara jeans | Woolworths heels | Accessorize earrings | Mr Price bag | Dolce & Gabbana sunnies | Elizabeth Arden lipstick | Michael Kors watch | Lovisa midi rings

Sometimes there's nothing better than pulling on a comfy and casual jeans and tee combo.  I wore this outfit on the weekend for a lazy Sunday sushi date with le bf and I couldn't have been much happier!

Labels: ,

Arum Lilea: Sporty Chic

Thursday 27 March 2014

Sporty Chic







cap old | Victoria's Secret t-shirt | Zara jeans | Woolworths heels | Accessorize earrings | Mr Price bag | Dolce & Gabbana sunnies | Elizabeth Arden lipstick | Michael Kors watch | Lovisa midi rings

Sometimes there's nothing better than pulling on a comfy and casual jeans and tee combo.  I wore this outfit on the weekend for a lazy Sunday sushi date with le bf and I couldn't have been much happier!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At 27 March 2014 at 21:00 , Blogger Aspen Kelty Marie said...

LOVE the baseball cap and heels! I always think they look so cute but when I try them I think I just look ridiculous haha

Makeover With Aspen

 
At 28 March 2014 at 14:01 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the outfit specially the heels :)

Stop by my blog please: telmasimplelovesblog.wordpress.com |GlammedUpMe

 
At 28 March 2014 at 17:47 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never thought I'd see heels and a baseball cap, but you're definitely pulling it off!

Melanie @UnraveledThreads

 
At 28 March 2014 at 19:51 , Blogger Unknown said...

you pulled this off a lot better than most people would! So cute love your blog!
xo Kelly

 
At 28 March 2014 at 21:21 , Blogger Loren ♥ Minkys Blog said...

I love the hint of neon in your heels! You always find such beautiful shoes at Woolies, I need to know which Woolies you shop at ;) I love the whole outfit - everything works so well together :) I hope you enjoyed your sushi date mmm! :) xxx

 
At 30 March 2014 at 10:28 , Blogger www.theskimplelife.com said...

Awww... So ready for spring. Great look.

Hazel
www.theskimplelife.com
http://instagram.com/theskimplelife

 
At 31 March 2014 at 10:18 , Blogger Meekay said...

pretty colours!

http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

 
At 31 March 2014 at 13:03 , Blogger Johlet said...

Love it!
http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/

 
At 31 March 2014 at 16:08 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you look amazing, i love the colours you chose :)

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home