Denim & Leather

Blackcherry bag felt wool hat

LEGiT pants - Woolworths heels

Foschini hat Blackcherry bag




















Foschini hat and shirt | LEGiT pants | Blackcherry bag | Woolworths heels | Lovisa necklace

Here I thought Spring was on its way but it appears the weather was just teasing us.  It's a little bit chilly today so I pulled out my favourite felt hat and chambray top to run a few errands.  What do you think? xxx

Labels: , , ,

Arum Lilea: Denim & Leather

Thursday 21 August 2014

Denim & Leather

Blackcherry bag felt wool hat

LEGiT pants - Woolworths heels

Foschini hat Blackcherry bag




















Foschini hat and shirt | LEGiT pants | Blackcherry bag | Woolworths heels | Lovisa necklace

Here I thought Spring was on its way but it appears the weather was just teasing us.  It's a little bit chilly today so I pulled out my favourite felt hat and chambray top to run a few errands.  What do you think? xxx

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

At 21 August 2014 at 19:58 , Blogger Unknown said...

You look fabulous, love the hat! x

http://www.thestylemma.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/oxblood.html
Twitter: @thestylemma
Instagram: @thestylemma

 
At 22 August 2014 at 06:43 , Blogger Unknown said...

I adore the denim and leather combo! That purse is fabulous. You look great as always!

Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

 
At 22 August 2014 at 08:17 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loving this look, always admire your style

 
At 22 August 2014 at 14:31 , Blogger Rach said...

Great look! Love how you added the floppy hat!

www.rdsobsessions.com

 
At 22 August 2014 at 15:32 , Blogger Jade Wright said...

I had so much fun in Foschini today on my lunch-break. Got a gorgeous pair of sparkly black heels for my DATE tomorrow night.. tres excited (blush).

Your Lovisa necklace is gorgeous.
I've seen similar pants to those in Mr. Price but I tried them on and ever the small looked awful on my chicken legs hahaha

Have a stunning weekend lovely lady x


www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

 
At 23 August 2014 at 08:56 , Blogger Unknown said...

Love that bag! <3

- MeYouAndHayleyLarue.com

 
At 26 August 2014 at 14:03 , Blogger The Style Storm said...

Love this look! That hat is perfect! I just discovered your blog and I love it! Now following you! :)
The Style Storm
<3, Christina

 
At 26 August 2014 at 18:30 , Anonymous Lisa a la Mode (Blog) said...

That hat AND the purse!! #love

 
At 27 August 2014 at 15:41 , Blogger Irina Shevlyakova said...

This is beautiful!! Gorgeous look xx

Iren Life Book

 
At 27 August 2014 at 21:06 , Blogger Loren ♥ Minkys Blog said...

I love this outfit - leather and denim are perfect together :)

Loren | www.minkys.co.za

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home