Bow Peep




Hi everyone!

I'm back!  Exams are over and I've crawled out of my bedroom to discover that life has carried on without me and I have a lot of catching up to do.  I've only just found out about Kanye and Kim, new stores and restaurants and, shamefully, that it was Father's Day on Sunday.  I made a quick save by asking my dad to pick a restaurant for lunch and we had such a great time.  I'd be lost without my dad.  He's very much responsible for the person that I am today.  

Today was my first offical day of holiday and I did very little (apart from trying ombre nails).  It was wonderful! I'm spending the rest of the week keeping up appearances with friends that I've been missing so much during this time.  I can't wait.  Oh and two week until Europe!!

xxxx

Images for Arum Lilea





Labels:

Arum Lilea: Bow Peep

Monday 18 June 2012

Bow Peep




Hi everyone!

I'm back!  Exams are over and I've crawled out of my bedroom to discover that life has carried on without me and I have a lot of catching up to do.  I've only just found out about Kanye and Kim, new stores and restaurants and, shamefully, that it was Father's Day on Sunday.  I made a quick save by asking my dad to pick a restaurant for lunch and we had such a great time.  I'd be lost without my dad.  He's very much responsible for the person that I am today.  

Today was my first offical day of holiday and I did very little (apart from trying ombre nails).  It was wonderful! I'm spending the rest of the week keeping up appearances with friends that I've been missing so much during this time.  I can't wait.  Oh and two week until Europe!!

xxxx

Images for Arum Lilea





Labels:

15 Comments:

At 18 June 2012 at 20:03 , Blogger Amy Breckenridge said...

so pretty, i love this look! :) congrats on being finished with your exams!
xoamy
www.cupcakesncouture.com

 
At 18 June 2012 at 20:53 , Blogger Sarah Hartley said...

What a great outfit! I love everything about it. And welcome back to the world! :)

 
At 18 June 2012 at 21:16 , Blogger Martin said...

What a wonderful outfit. The bow looks such amazing as details. Love your golden accessories :) You have a new follower :) Hope your visit me and follow back if you like :)

look-scout.blogspot.com/

 
At 18 June 2012 at 22:29 , Blogger Gee Gee and Me said...

You look so cute, the colour of your jumper is beautiful and all your accessories are stunning :o) xx

http://jessica-jjc.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At 18 June 2012 at 22:57 , Blogger Jessica Broyles said...

cute outfit, love the bow! :)

www.highheelstosneakers.com

 
At 19 June 2012 at 04:41 , Blogger Alexa said...

Such a fun, girly outfit- love it!

http://www.brightandsassy.com/

 
At 19 June 2012 at 04:51 , Blogger Huda said...

How adorable is this outfit?! The bow is the cutest accent too :)

 
At 19 June 2012 at 09:25 , Blogger Johlet said...

Welcome back!

32 Days then we also fly to Paris!
Excited is an understatement!

xxx

 
At 19 June 2012 at 09:33 , Blogger Unknown said...

Such a lovely bag and the sweater :) Nice outfit.

Best
www.megulencja.blogspot.be

 
At 19 June 2012 at 09:46 , Blogger Vhutali said...

bow compliments the whole ensemble. lovely.

www.msvanvee.blogspot.com

 
At 19 June 2012 at 11:19 , Blogger Nikki said...

You look really pretty!:) Love the colour of your sweater and your nails:) XX

 
At 21 June 2012 at 19:16 , Blogger Wardrobe Girls said...

how gorgeous are you!? love this blush tones! so so pretty.

xo,

wardrobe girls

www.wardrobesimetandliked.com

 
At 21 June 2012 at 21:32 , Blogger Laiqah said...

Adorable!

 
At 24 June 2012 at 00:33 , Blogger Unknown said...

Cute sweater! xo

www.thedaileigh.com

 
At 17 December 2013 at 12:09 , Anonymous mobil sedan corolla said...

nice & cool, love it :)

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home