Here are some top picks from my week:
1. I tried out this very cool french twist up style and finished it off with a flower pin.
2. My gorgeous little Bentley watching me drink tea.
3. The Louboutin coffee table book! Oh my goodness it's gorgeous!!!
4. My Europe travel book that is so great to quickly look up any place in Europe for some tips. I'm so excited to go there next month.
5. I went to movies with Grant and he made me laugh. He said gone are the days where we catch braces when kissing, now we catch an each others glasses! Ha! He makes me laugh this boy.
6. When studying, you need tea. Lots of tea. To maintain this tea drinking a huge mug is necessary. My friend Kelsey says that she can't function without a bucket of tea. Might as well make it a cute Tinkerbell one.
7. On Sunday, I hit a real low. I was so stressed about my studying and I felt like I hadn't learnt a thing. Cue tears. Cue melt down. Cue precious boyfriend with a huge bunch of beautiful flowers and jelly sweets. What a hero.
8. Dusk and a beautiful moon.
9. I absolutely love my pussy bow shirt from Zara. I wore it with black jersey to keep me warm.
Images for Arum Lilea.
Labels: Tuesday's Top Picks