Tribal print and sequins


Vintage sweater | Mr Price dress | Woolworths tights | Mr Price shoes | Sass diva necklace
This long weekend was spent doing some productive learning but I ventured out for a dinner with friends.  It's always so special to be in the company of my favourite people.  I'm so lucky to have such amazing friends, family and boyfriend.  They always put smiles on my face.  

What to wear when you are feeling so happy?  The answer is always a dress.  And maybe a bit of sparkle.  Since it's still so cold, I put on this warm sweater that was my Mom's and I loved the two together.  Paired with a statement necklace, I was ready to walk out the door.





Images for Arum Lilea.

Labels: ,

Arum Lilea: Tribal print and sequins

Monday 13 August 2012

Tribal print and sequins


Vintage sweater | Mr Price dress | Woolworths tights | Mr Price shoes | Sass diva necklace
This long weekend was spent doing some productive learning but I ventured out for a dinner with friends.  It's always so special to be in the company of my favourite people.  I'm so lucky to have such amazing friends, family and boyfriend.  They always put smiles on my face.  

What to wear when you are feeling so happy?  The answer is always a dress.  And maybe a bit of sparkle.  Since it's still so cold, I put on this warm sweater that was my Mom's and I loved the two together.  Paired with a statement necklace, I was ready to walk out the door.





Images for Arum Lilea.

Labels: ,

17 Comments:

At 13 August 2012 at 11:52 , Blogger Fash Boulevard said...

oh my goodness, what an amazing combo. You look stunning. Fabulous post, love. I hope you had an amazing weekend. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

 
At 14 August 2012 at 01:26 , Blogger Alexa said...

great combo! love it! looking gorgeous as always

Alexa <3
http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

 
At 14 August 2012 at 02:28 , Blogger Libby said...

I love the unexpected combo of the chunky (and sparkly) sweater over a printed dress. I adore your necklace as well. And your hair? Beautiful!!!
-XOXO-
Libby at http://withloveandsparkle.blogspot.com/

 
At 14 August 2012 at 17:54 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love your sweater - it's so gorgeous with the necklace :)
Definitely your newest follower xo

 
At 14 August 2012 at 21:28 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your outfit, never thought tribal would go with sequins, great idea! If you get a chance, please check out my blog and let me know what you think. xx
http://glambrownie.com

 
At 16 August 2012 at 23:43 , Blogger Martin said...

I love your style. The sequins look amazing. Really amazing how oyu combine prints and colors :) XOXO


look-scout.blogspot.com/

 
At 17 August 2012 at 00:16 , Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE your hair! :)

****CHANEL handbag giveaway on www.fashion-a-holic.com*****

 
At 17 August 2012 at 01:06 , Blogger Ladies in Navy said...

your sequins just look so lovely! :)
i am following you now and am at Ladies in Navy if you'd like to check out my blog as well.
kw

 
At 17 August 2012 at 13:17 , Blogger Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

so pretty! love the statement necklace!

xoxo,

Fashion Fractions

 
At 18 August 2012 at 14:57 , Blogger babyicecream said...

You're soo gorgeus ..
Do you follow me ?
TODAY ON THE BLOG: http://nativesalad.blogspot.pt/2012/08/lana-del-rei-for-h.html

 
At 19 August 2012 at 02:12 , Blogger Estelle La Mode said...

That sweater is so chic!

Xx
Esther

http://www.estellelamode.com/new-buys/

 
At 20 August 2012 at 15:20 , Blogger Minted Glam said...

Love this outfit! That necklace is amazing.

Thanks for your sweet comment and visiting my blog! I'm your newest follower!

Katherine

http://mintedglam.blogspot.com/

 
At 23 August 2012 at 11:14 , Blogger Becoming Refined said...

Like this new mix of the sequins and tribal print.

 
At 24 August 2012 at 15:49 , Blogger Joy Shana said...

Love those shorts, nice blog, follow each other?
http://shana-style.blogspot.com

 
At 25 August 2012 at 21:20 , Blogger Virginie said...

Love the short :)

xo Virginie

http://vivinvogue.blogspot.com/

 
At 27 August 2012 at 08:21 , Blogger Miriammm said...

love the outfit, especially the necklace!
xo

 
At 4 October 2012 at 08:15 , Blogger Alex Edward said...

I’m learning new things in bundles as there happens to be a lot of unique stuff here. I hope it will continue to deliver nice information.
black leather jackets for women

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home