This week in pictures seems to portray two things very clearly: food and travel are on my mind.
1. Theeee most delicious homemade ice coffee on a hot day.
2. Romantic picnic by a river in Magaliesberg.
3. Our luxurious room at Valley Lodge (highly recommended)
4. Clear blue sky to sit and stare at.
5. Isn't he adorable?? Flowers - just because...
6. ...and he brings me McFlurries when I study. It must be love.
7. Travel planning over red velvet cake in Hyde Park
8. Car's packed for a weekend away.
9. Best way to come home after a long day of lectures. Thanks Dad!!!
On an exciting note our tickets to Germany and the Netherlands are booked!!! I am so excited I'm unable to control myself. Thank you to all the readers who have offered advice for this trip and please let me know if you have any suggestions for things to see or restaurants or anything fun in Amsterdam, Berlin or Munich.
Thanks so much for reading!!!
Labels: My week in Pictures