Petits Fours



I was lucky enough to be invited to the opening of Petits Fours, Kramerville by my friend, Morgan.  She sent me the invite and when I opened it, I saw the theme was Breakfast at Tiffany’s.  From that moment I knew that I would be clearing my schedule so that I could attend.  We had a gorgeous high tea with macarons, red velvet cupcakes, chocolate cake, quiches, eclairs and coffees.  What better way to start the day?  Definitely worth a visit for all those of you living near Sandton!

Xxx

Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram







I also met the lovely Wisaal.  Head over to her blog here.



Labels: , , , ,

Arum Lilea: Petits Fours

Friday 5 April 2013

Petits Fours



I was lucky enough to be invited to the opening of Petits Fours, Kramerville by my friend, Morgan.  She sent me the invite and when I opened it, I saw the theme was Breakfast at Tiffany’s.  From that moment I knew that I would be clearing my schedule so that I could attend.  We had a gorgeous high tea with macarons, red velvet cupcakes, chocolate cake, quiches, eclairs and coffees.  What better way to start the day?  Definitely worth a visit for all those of you living near Sandton!

Xxx

Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram







I also met the lovely Wisaal.  Head over to her blog here.



Labels: , , , ,

16 Comments:

At 5 April 2013 at 17:03 , Blogger Pascale said...

ah how divine!
I adore your dress. you look stunning.
xx
www.atipsytart.blogspot.com

 
At 5 April 2013 at 18:47 , Blogger Denisa said...

Very nice pics and your lace dress was soo nice. Have a great weekend.

http://www.fashiondenis.com/

 
At 5 April 2013 at 19:03 , Blogger Unknown said...

i love the dress you chose! beautiful!
i posted my audrey hepburn inspiration here
xo, aiyanajane
http://citystylecountrysmile.com/2013/04/02/paris-is-always-a-good-idea/

 
At 5 April 2013 at 20:49 , Blogger Unknown said...

SUPER CUTE and you look gorgeous!

xoxo
Mags
http://magsmind22.blogspot.com/

 
At 6 April 2013 at 04:18 , Blogger Unknown said...

Great post! You look great!

Please check out my blog, I would love to hear what you think of my latest post!

xo
Deanne

MyFashAvenue.com

 
At 6 April 2013 at 09:07 , Blogger Jessica said...

this looks amazing

Jessica
www.jumpintopuddles.com

 
At 6 April 2013 at 11:04 , Blogger Aurè said...

Ciao,Hello Leanne...Wow...Your Outfit is Amazing...You look alway so Stylish, CHic, super Fabolous and Elegant!
Congrats
Best
<3

 
At 6 April 2013 at 11:16 , Blogger Unknown said...

perfect style and good sense!
definitely i stay here, hope youll follow back <3

www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
Sergio,

 
At 7 April 2013 at 12:00 , Blogger Stylishly in love said...

You look amazing in this outfit. Love your blog.

If you get a sec, please check out my latest post 'From a Skirt to a Dress'.

Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

 
At 7 April 2013 at 21:17 , Blogger Unknown said...

Lovey outfits!
Wanna follow each other on bloglovin and gfc? Let me know!
http://velvetavenue.blogspot.com

 
At 8 April 2013 at 02:51 , Blogger brooke said...

omigoodness, that event looks absolutely fabulous. and your white lace fits the breakfast at tiffany's theme perfectly.

www.insparisian.com

 
At 8 April 2013 at 03:42 , Blogger Margot said...

Oh my. Your outfit is seriously perfect! This looks like such a sweet event!

Hope you had a wonderful time!

xo

http://shelbylanece.blogspot.com

 
At 8 April 2013 at 14:54 , Blogger QueenLina said...

love your dress and the macaroons! :*

http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

 
At 8 April 2013 at 17:48 , Blogger Marion | The Dutch Adventure Seeker said...

That looks so delicious! Lovely dress :)

 
At 10 April 2013 at 14:31 , Blogger Unknown said...

Macarons are my absolute favorite! I haven't had any since I was last in Paris and you've got me craving them now! Your blog is wonderful and I'm so glad to have found it!

Jessie

jessieholmesspringer.com

 
At 17 April 2013 at 10:06 , Anonymous gold wow buy said...

So beautiful... and so you! Unique. Love it! :0)

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home