Monochrome



Mr Price sweater, shirt and jeans | H&M booties | Forever New bag | Sass Diva & Forever New bracelets | Michael Kors watch

I have to say the kindness that you girls have shown me put the biggest smile on my face.  Last week I decided I would post pictures with my big, wide smile and you responded so sweetly.  I’m so touched that you noticed!  I always have a fat smile on my face and it was silly of me not to have shared that side of myself before, braces and all.  Thank you for all your sweet messages, girls, you’re so precious!

Here’s my take on the monochrome trend.  I don’t think it’s natural for anyone to automatically reach for all items of the same colour but I love the end result.  When you’re dressed head to toe in a fab colour you can’t help but have a fab day.

xxx

Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels:

Arum Lilea: Monochrome

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Monochrome



Mr Price sweater, shirt and jeans | H&M booties | Forever New bag | Sass Diva & Forever New bracelets | Michael Kors watch

I have to say the kindness that you girls have shown me put the biggest smile on my face.  Last week I decided I would post pictures with my big, wide smile and you responded so sweetly.  I’m so touched that you noticed!  I always have a fat smile on my face and it was silly of me not to have shared that side of myself before, braces and all.  Thank you for all your sweet messages, girls, you’re so precious!

Here’s my take on the monochrome trend.  I don’t think it’s natural for anyone to automatically reach for all items of the same colour but I love the end result.  When you’re dressed head to toe in a fab colour you can’t help but have a fab day.

xxx

Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels:

16 Comments:

At 19 June 2013 at 16:45 , Blogger Megan said...

Love the peach, so pretty!

 
At 19 June 2013 at 18:08 , Blogger Unknown said...

Your sock bun is so classy! and yes monochrome trend is always amazing!
magnefiestaofmumbai.blogspot.in

 
At 19 June 2013 at 18:11 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the peachy coral shades! The jewelry is gorgeous as well! xx

wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

 
At 19 June 2013 at 18:47 , Blogger Sonia Doletskaya said...

Greetings from Ukraine!
I really love your blog and your outfit is brilliant!

xx S
http://cupcakedoll.blogspot.com/

 
At 19 June 2013 at 19:50 , Blogger Lauren said...

Keep smiling Leanne - because you have such a beautiful smile! And I personally don't even notice the braces, and don't think that when you smile :). LOVE this look. I think its such a great monochromatic look. I love the color you worked with. I may have to re-create this look when it gets cooler here in Ontario .. xo

 
At 19 June 2013 at 21:15 , Blogger Patrícia M. said...

Loveee monochromatic looks! You look adorable!

<3
http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

 
At 20 June 2013 at 02:36 , Blogger Jade Wright said...

You pulled this off so well! And you should really show your smile more, its gorgeous. Embrace it while you can, one day the braces will be gone.. so rock em while you got em ;)

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

 
At 20 June 2013 at 02:39 , Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous sweater! xo!

 
At 20 June 2013 at 03:54 , Blogger Shira said...

Beautiful!

 
At 20 June 2013 at 07:01 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love this, I'm so into monochrome lately! coral looks beautiful on you, i've been wearing shades of blue

 
At 20 June 2013 at 12:49 , Blogger Helena Oops said...

I love this style!
You re so cute in this outfit!

 
At 20 June 2013 at 16:57 , Blogger Johlet said...

Perfect smile man! And I LOVE those colors!
http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
xxx

 
At 20 June 2013 at 17:45 , Blogger Charlotte said...

Great outfit! Love that colour!
- Charlotte
Blog: http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com
Shop: http://fashiongirlshop.tictail.com/

 
At 21 June 2013 at 18:47 , Blogger Dolce Virginia said...

Que look tan bonito,estas muy favorecida!me encanta tu blog te gustaria que nos siguieramos mutuamente?me haria mucha ilusion,besossss http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

 
At 21 June 2013 at 19:50 , Blogger Fashinny said...

Love this monochrome look, you pulled it off perfectly!
Great colors!
Xx-SJ
www.fashinny.blogspot.com

 
At 21 June 2013 at 20:59 , Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely pictures! You are adorable.
xoxo

www.cakeandcouture.con

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home