Trench Coat

 Forever New trench coat (similar) | Identity jeans (old) | H&M heels | Forever New clutch| Sass Diva & Forever New bracelets | Michael Kors watch | Legit sunnies (love these)


It’s got so cold here lately which is perfect for me because it means I get to wear my favourite trench coat.  I wore this to quickly run some errands. 

Did anyone head out to the Converse “Get Dirty” even in Mary Fitzgerald square on Saturday?  I ended up going quite randomly and it was so much fun.  Aren’t spontaneous moments always the best?

Thought for today:
“It is the chiefest point of happiness that a man is willing to be what he is” – Desiderius Erasmus

Xxx

Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels:

Arum Lilea: Trench Coat

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Trench Coat

 Forever New trench coat (similar) | Identity jeans (old) | H&M heels | Forever New clutch| Sass Diva & Forever New bracelets | Michael Kors watch | Legit sunnies (love these)


It’s got so cold here lately which is perfect for me because it means I get to wear my favourite trench coat.  I wore this to quickly run some errands. 

Did anyone head out to the Converse “Get Dirty” even in Mary Fitzgerald square on Saturday?  I ended up going quite randomly and it was so much fun.  Aren’t spontaneous moments always the best?

Thought for today:
“It is the chiefest point of happiness that a man is willing to be what he is” – Desiderius Erasmus

Xxx

Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels:

30 Comments:

At 12 June 2013 at 17:13 , Blogger Lauren said...

Leanne, I absolutely love this look. Trench coats are such a classic and spruce up any outfit! You look lovely! I love that handbag too! You are so pretty - love your smile! xo

 
At 12 June 2013 at 17:28 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love a classic trench coat! Beautiful look! xx

wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

 
At 12 June 2013 at 17:29 , Blogger Unknown said...

Wait! Did you get your braces off? Love your smile, it lights up your whole face! And your hair is SO long...
Love this whole look, the trench, the bag, the jeans. Great look Leanne!
-Alexandra
www.rhymeswithfashion.com

 
At 12 June 2013 at 17:32 , Blogger Unknown said...

You are so pretty smiling ^^
Nice look

xoxo

thelovelywildside.blogspot.com.es

 
At 12 June 2013 at 18:02 , Blogger Nikki said...

I'm in love with your trench!! It's so stunning :) You look gorgeous, you have such a pretty smile!:) Xx

 
At 12 June 2013 at 18:45 , Blogger Jade Wright said...

This is such a mature, sophisticated look. You look like a celeb!
Gorgeous trench coat love.

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

 
At 12 June 2013 at 18:45 , Blogger Unknown said...

beautiful coat ;)

 
At 12 June 2013 at 19:02 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muy bonito el bolso y el trench!!
Saludos
http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

 
At 12 June 2013 at 20:39 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much Lauren! I'm also such a fan of this classic item. You're so sweet, thank you xx

 
At 12 June 2013 at 20:46 , Blogger Unknown said...

I do too! Thank you so much xxx

 
At 12 June 2013 at 20:48 , Blogger Unknown said...

You are so so sweet! I still have them on, they're the clear ones so they aren't as noticeable as the metal ones but I was still so conscious about them. Thank you for this comment, Alexandra. You've made my day! xxx

 
At 12 June 2013 at 20:49 , Blogger Unknown said...

You're so sweet, thank you so much! I'll smile some more in future ;) xxx

 
At 12 June 2013 at 20:49 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much Nikki! Those few words mean so much to me! xx

 
At 12 June 2013 at 20:50 , Blogger Unknown said...

Haha I wish, Jade! Wouldn't that be fun! Thanks so much!! Much love xxx

 
At 12 June 2013 at 21:06 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you!

 
At 12 June 2013 at 21:07 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Judith xxx

 
At 12 June 2013 at 21:55 , Blogger Unknown said...

Nice coat love it! xo!

 
At 12 June 2013 at 23:54 , Blogger Unknown said...

Now this outfit I really love. Trench+ sunnies, very chic. You look stunning!

www.beaut.ee, hope to see you around =)

//Eli


 
At 13 June 2013 at 03:28 , Blogger Amy Breckenridge said...

love the trench, you look gorgeous here! i love seeing your big smile!
xoamy
www.cupcakesncouture.com

 
At 13 June 2013 at 08:15 , Blogger Dinewithme said...

Gorgeous!! so perfect for this cold johannesburg weather. Love!

Xo

 
At 13 June 2013 at 09:11 , Blogger Johlet said...

I want that trench coat! It is so pretty!
Love your hair!!!
I have a very nice promotion running on the clothes! Go have a look please!
http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
xxx

 
At 13 June 2013 at 09:44 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much Vanessa!

 
At 13 June 2013 at 09:45 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Eli! So glad you love it! xx

 
At 13 June 2013 at 09:46 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Amy! You're so sweet :)

 
At 13 June 2013 at 09:47 , Blogger Unknown said...

It's got bitterly cold so suddenly, hasn't it? I find myself battling to find the courage to get out of bed. Thanks so much!

 
At 13 June 2013 at 09:49 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Johlet! Will do xx

 
At 13 June 2013 at 10:02 , Blogger FASHIONCONTAINER said...

Very nice coat!

www.Fashioncontainer.com

Fashioncontainer Facebook page

 
At 13 June 2013 at 11:35 , Blogger Helena Oops said...

I like your style!
Very cute coat!

 
At 15 June 2013 at 14:01 , Blogger Patrícia M. said...

Everyone needs a trench, and yours is so lovely!!

<3
http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

 
At 19 June 2013 at 16:43 , Blogger Megan said...

No, but seriously, when can you come and live in my closet?

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home