Accessories

 Forever New necklaces and gold bracelet | Sass Diva chevron bracelet | Michael Kors watch

I’ve added a couple beauties to my accessory collection.  I really love this bold bright pink one and the peachy collar too.  Which is your favourite?  My cousin, Ana, was staying with me this past weekend and she always prefers earrings to statement necklaces.  What it the item of jewellery that you instinctively reach for?

For all you South African ladies, Forever New is having a sale on their accessories so make sure to stop by for some gorgeous pieces. 

Xxx

Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels: ,

Arum Lilea: Accessories

Thursday 23 May 2013

Accessories

 Forever New necklaces and gold bracelet | Sass Diva chevron bracelet | Michael Kors watch

I’ve added a couple beauties to my accessory collection.  I really love this bold bright pink one and the peachy collar too.  Which is your favourite?  My cousin, Ana, was staying with me this past weekend and she always prefers earrings to statement necklaces.  What it the item of jewellery that you instinctively reach for?

For all you South African ladies, Forever New is having a sale on their accessories so make sure to stop by for some gorgeous pieces. 

Xxx

Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

At 23 May 2013 at 17:03 , Blogger Denisa said...

That necklace looks so nice. Have a great day.

http://www.fashiondenis.com/

 
At 23 May 2013 at 17:47 , Blogger Unknown said...

So nice accessories!! Love it!! <3

xoxo

thelovelywildside.blogspot.com.es

 
At 23 May 2013 at 18:00 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE those necklaces!! So fun and pretty! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

 
At 23 May 2013 at 18:02 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the accessories! That necklace is gorgeous!


-Vogue&Heels
www.vogueandheels.com

 
At 24 May 2013 at 05:18 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the bright pink necklace! Love how you displayed these :)

xo, Megan
indie flower

 
At 24 May 2013 at 07:26 , Anonymous Stylishlyme said...

I love the gold bracelet.

-V
http://stylishlyme.com/

 
At 24 May 2013 at 10:17 , Blogger Unknown said...

I just love that necklace!

http://mels-corner.blogspot.com/

 
At 24 May 2013 at 10:45 , Blogger Helena Oops said...


I love these accessories!
So cute!
thanks for the post!

 
At 24 May 2013 at 10:49 , Blogger Johlet said...

Oooh la la! Stunning pieces!
Hope to see you the 8th!
P.S - If you and your friends RSVP you get 20% off all Winter items. :)
http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
xxx

 
At 25 May 2013 at 10:38 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the gold bracelet! You have some beautiful jewelry! xx

wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

 
At 28 May 2013 at 22:26 , Blogger ROXTHEFOX said...

These are gorgeous pieces! I love the pastel pink colors! I'm now following you via bloglovin, hope I get a follow back :)

WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

 
At 29 May 2013 at 09:32 , Blogger Jade Wright said...

Hiya, I'm from South Africa in a little town called Knysna. I am in love with the watch in your picture! Is it also from Forever New?

Thank you!

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

 
At 29 May 2013 at 09:34 , Blogger Jade Wright said...

Oh sorry!! Michael Kors watch! Just clicked the link :)

 
At 29 May 2013 at 23:33 , Blogger Sam said...

Stunning set of accessories, love the bright pink necklace as well as the pretty peach one.

 
At 1 June 2013 at 12:12 , Blogger Unknown said...

Amazing!!!

xoxo

http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/
https://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico?ref=hl

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home