How to wear: Maxi Skirt



Foschini shirt | H&M dress | Forever New bag | Sass Diva bracelets | Michael Kors watch | Ray Ban sunnies

Here’s yet another denim and print combo.  This “skirt” is actually a maxi dress that I simply wore my chambray shirt over.  The weather has been a little chilly lately so by wearing this outfit I managed to be fully covered but still look right for Spring.  I love using items of clothes in more than one way.  I feel like you get so much more wear out of them this way.  Do you ever do this?

Thank you for all the well wishes for my French classes.  Slowly it’s coming back to me which is a bit of a relief.  I’m so glad that I’ve finished my masters’ and that I have the free time to now enjoy the things that I’ve been wanting to do for ages.  As soon as I’m done with my French course, I will be going to the USA for 3 weeks which I couldn’t be more excited about.  I’ll be going to LA, Santa Barbra and San Fran.  Have you ever been?  I’d love any advice you have!


xxx



Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels:

Arum Lilea: How to wear: Maxi Skirt

Tuesday 24 September 2013

How to wear: Maxi Skirt



Foschini shirt | H&M dress | Forever New bag | Sass Diva bracelets | Michael Kors watch | Ray Ban sunnies

Here’s yet another denim and print combo.  This “skirt” is actually a maxi dress that I simply wore my chambray shirt over.  The weather has been a little chilly lately so by wearing this outfit I managed to be fully covered but still look right for Spring.  I love using items of clothes in more than one way.  I feel like you get so much more wear out of them this way.  Do you ever do this?

Thank you for all the well wishes for my French classes.  Slowly it’s coming back to me which is a bit of a relief.  I’m so glad that I’ve finished my masters’ and that I have the free time to now enjoy the things that I’ve been wanting to do for ages.  As soon as I’m done with my French course, I will be going to the USA for 3 weeks which I couldn’t be more excited about.  I’ll be going to LA, Santa Barbra and San Fran.  Have you ever been?  I’d love any advice you have!


xxx



Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels:

12 Comments:

At 24 September 2013 at 15:00 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am useless with fashion, and love the look of this outfit!!! Going to try pluck up the courage to put something similar on one of these days!

 
At 24 September 2013 at 18:55 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fun print in the skirt!

 
At 24 September 2013 at 21:56 , Blogger LUNARAAY said...

wow ! Nice blog ;)
Can we follow each other ?:*

 
At 25 September 2013 at 04:05 , Blogger Lauren said...

I love the print on that maxi skirt! Great post!

Lauren,
http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

 
At 25 September 2013 at 08:24 , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, very nice look!! ^^

Thelovelywildside.blogspot.com.es

 
At 25 September 2013 at 11:05 , Blogger Unknown said...

the maxi skirt is great

www.thefashionfraction.com
www.thefashionfraction.com

 
At 25 September 2013 at 13:10 , Blogger Jade Wright said...

OMG I LOOOOOOOVE that H&M dress <3
Still rocking the bubble necklace I see! :) I only wear mine occasionally - have too many necklaces hahaha

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

 
At 26 September 2013 at 15:41 , Blogger Johlet said...

Beautiful dress!
And I wish I can start with French classes! :)
Jealous of your holiday! I want to go there too some day!
http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
xxx

 
At 27 September 2013 at 00:20 , Blogger thedressbakery said...

Beautiful!!! Where did you find this gorgeous necklace?
Hugs from Berlin,
Kirsten

www.thedressbakery.blogspot.com

 
At 28 September 2013 at 01:09 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the print of your maxi "skirt". i couldn't even tell that it was a dress!

Maggie
lovestylehappiness.blogspot.com

 
At 29 September 2013 at 03:44 , Blogger Unknown said...

such a sweet look. love the maxi!

 
At 3 October 2013 at 07:01 , Blogger Unknown said...

Darling outfit! And yes, I love finding more than one way to wear an item. It creates endless possibilities..
xo,
Ashley | Raspberry Glow

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home