Cat Lady






Cotton On shirt | Legit two toned pants | Woolworths heels | Forever New purse | Mr Price necklace | Michael Kors watch | Sass Diva bracelets

I am a 23 year old cat lady.  There is no denying it.  I currently am a loving mommy to two fur babies and I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to write about them.  T.C. and Hermione bring lots of tender love to my household so you can understand how my love for cats translated into this cat print blouse.  I tend to get teased by my friends for wearing it but I embrace it.  I thought it would be fun to pair this blouse with my favourite leather panelled trousers and red heels.  What do you think?

xxx


Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels: ,

Arum Lilea: Cat Lady

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Cat Lady






Cotton On shirt | Legit two toned pants | Woolworths heels | Forever New purse | Mr Price necklace | Michael Kors watch | Sass Diva bracelets

I am a 23 year old cat lady.  There is no denying it.  I currently am a loving mommy to two fur babies and I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to write about them.  T.C. and Hermione bring lots of tender love to my household so you can understand how my love for cats translated into this cat print blouse.  I tend to get teased by my friends for wearing it but I embrace it.  I thought it would be fun to pair this blouse with my favourite leather panelled trousers and red heels.  What do you think?

xxx


Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels: ,

20 Comments:

At 21 August 2013 at 05:26 , Blogger Akshara Vivekananthan said...

Totally adoring your outfit right now; that shirt is awesome! I love printed shirts with animals on them- I own a navy blue dress with birds scattered uniformly. It's one of my favorites! Your red heels are the perfect match!

Cheers!
Akshara
Simply Akshara

 
At 21 August 2013 at 06:39 , Blogger Maria Camila said...

hahah i LOVE this, you look reaaly cute!

XO, Adropofbliss.com

 
At 21 August 2013 at 09:41 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love that top!I don't know how I don't have it yet!Im a huge cat lady and I have a cat printed dress and lots of tops with cats on them, so I need this ASAP !:)it looks wonderful on you x

 
At 21 August 2013 at 11:57 , Blogger Unknown said...

Omg I love cats and I love the shirt!!!

Meg
www.megulencja.blogspot.be

 
At 21 August 2013 at 13:24 , Blogger Landy_ said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 21 August 2013 at 13:25 , Blogger Landy_ said...

As a fellow crazy cat lady, I love your top - I want your top!! x

www.yolandatemiz.blogspot.com

 
At 21 August 2013 at 15:24 , Blogger Patrícia M. said...

I loveee that print, so cute!

<3
http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

 
At 22 August 2013 at 08:43 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much Akshara! I've been looking out for a great bird or swallow print and it would seem you've found exactly what I'm looking for! It sounds beautiful!!!

 
At 22 August 2013 at 08:44 , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so glad you do! Thanks so much Maria!!!

 
At 22 August 2013 at 08:45 , Blogger Unknown said...

A cat print dress? Now that's something I need to find!!! Thanks Irina :)

 
At 22 August 2013 at 08:46 , Blogger Unknown said...

They're such precious creatures. Thanks so much Madeleine :)

 
At 22 August 2013 at 08:47 , Blogger Unknown said...

Two crazy cat ladies over here :) Hope your little love bug is doing well!

 
At 22 August 2013 at 08:48 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much Patricia! :)

 
At 22 August 2013 at 18:44 , Blogger Denisa said...

Beautiful shirt. Great day.

http://www.fashiondenis.com/

 
At 22 August 2013 at 21:45 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful look! I've seen so many people bringing out their leather pants, I may need to get some ;)

 
At 23 August 2013 at 06:13 , Blogger Joie said...

Loving the navy and the gold pairing! And the cats of course :p

www.l0ve-etcetera.blogspot.ca

 
At 23 August 2013 at 08:57 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much Denisa, hope you have a wonderful day!!

 
At 23 August 2013 at 08:59 , Blogger Unknown said...

Me too! I've been seeing them all over the place. Rach from the Pink Peonies also did a post about leathers today, did you see it? I think they're a great piece to add to your collection so go for it!

 
At 23 August 2013 at 09:00 , Blogger Unknown said...

For some reason navy and gold always catch my eye too, I love the two together! Thanks so much for reading xxx

 
At 23 August 2013 at 18:59 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am terrified of cats, but there is something about this top that I just love. The color and abstract print are so perfect!

xo
Mandy
Saguaros & Stilettos

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home