Aztec Print





Zara blazer | Mr Price dress | Woolworths tights | Mr Price booties | Forever New bag | Sass Diva necklace and bracelets | Michael Kors watch |

It’s had this Aztec heart print dress sitting in my cupboard all winter and I finally pulled it out for lunch on the weekend.  I’m always drawn to hearts – it must be the romantic in me.  Perhaps I’m ready for/to love again J

xxx


Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels:

Arum Lilea: Aztec Print

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Aztec Print





Zara blazer | Mr Price dress | Woolworths tights | Mr Price booties | Forever New bag | Sass Diva necklace and bracelets | Michael Kors watch |

It’s had this Aztec heart print dress sitting in my cupboard all winter and I finally pulled it out for lunch on the weekend.  I’m always drawn to hearts – it must be the romantic in me.  Perhaps I’m ready for/to love again J

xxx


Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 28 August 2013 at 14:18 , Blogger Denisa said...

Very nice tdess and patern. Have a grezat day.

http://www.fashiondenis.com/

 
At 28 August 2013 at 15:43 , Blogger Patrícia M. said...

Really so pretty! Your smile is a great accessory!

<3
http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

 
At 28 August 2013 at 16:57 , Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely outfit ^^

thelovelywildside.blogspot.com.es

 
At 28 August 2013 at 19:15 , Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful outfit and your smile :)

awardrobeofmyown.blogspot.com

 
At 28 August 2013 at 19:31 , Anonymous Willfully Elegant said...

Love the necklace. Such a statement piece. And like how clean and classy your outfit looks!

 
At 29 August 2013 at 09:52 , Blogger Johlet said...

Beautiful as always!
http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
xxx

 
At 9 September 2013 at 17:19 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love this outfit! The dress is perfect in length!


afabuloushippie.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home