Minty Chic








Legit shirt | Robot skirt | Aldo heels | Forever New bag | Sass Diva bracelets and earrings | Michael Kors watch

If you follow me on Instagram and Twitter, you will already know that last week was a very busy week for me.  About a month ago I received the exciting news that LEGiT wanted me to form part of their blogger team for their summer launch.  Obviously I was thrilled.  I may have even had a little sing and dance. 

The bloggers stayed on 54 on Bath in Rosebank (such a beautiful hotel for anyone planning a stay in Johannesbug – highly recommended!).  We had the pleasure of learning to DJ with DJ Zinhle at her studios, being taken to shop our hearts out at the LEGiT store and sit in the front row of the Spring/Summer launch fashion show.  Thank you LEGiT for such an incredible experience!  I’ll be posting more of my experience throughout this week.

Blogging is really a weird and wonderful phenomenon.  Lately it seems to have opened so many doors that I could never have imagined.  I have met the most incredible people in the last week alone and it’s all due to this blog.  I’d like you to know that I’m incredibly grateful for all the support I’ve had and encouragement to continue to grow Arum Lilea.  I value my readers so dearly, you are so important to me.  I hope that I can keep producing posts that you look forward to reading every time you visit.  If there’s anything at all you’d like to see more of here, please don’t hesitate to ask.  I love hearing from you and if I do, you’ll be hearing from me too.

Xxx


Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels: , ,

Arum Lilea: Minty Chic

Monday 30 September 2013

Minty Chic








Legit shirt | Robot skirt | Aldo heels | Forever New bag | Sass Diva bracelets and earrings | Michael Kors watch

If you follow me on Instagram and Twitter, you will already know that last week was a very busy week for me.  About a month ago I received the exciting news that LEGiT wanted me to form part of their blogger team for their summer launch.  Obviously I was thrilled.  I may have even had a little sing and dance. 

The bloggers stayed on 54 on Bath in Rosebank (such a beautiful hotel for anyone planning a stay in Johannesbug – highly recommended!).  We had the pleasure of learning to DJ with DJ Zinhle at her studios, being taken to shop our hearts out at the LEGiT store and sit in the front row of the Spring/Summer launch fashion show.  Thank you LEGiT for such an incredible experience!  I’ll be posting more of my experience throughout this week.

Blogging is really a weird and wonderful phenomenon.  Lately it seems to have opened so many doors that I could never have imagined.  I have met the most incredible people in the last week alone and it’s all due to this blog.  I’d like you to know that I’m incredibly grateful for all the support I’ve had and encouragement to continue to grow Arum Lilea.  I value my readers so dearly, you are so important to me.  I hope that I can keep producing posts that you look forward to reading every time you visit.  If there’s anything at all you’d like to see more of here, please don’t hesitate to ask.  I love hearing from you and if I do, you’ll be hearing from me too.

Xxx


Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels: , ,

21 Comments:

At 30 September 2013 at 14:43 , Blogger Citrus - Refreshing Fashion said...

so pretty! love that bag and ur hair looks gorg!

XO Meghan
citrus fashion

 
At 30 September 2013 at 15:16 , Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely post :)

xx

 
At 30 September 2013 at 15:28 , Blogger Maria Camila said...

How exciting!!! Btw you look GREAT, loving this outfit =)

XO, Adropofbliss.com

 
At 30 September 2013 at 15:31 , Blogger Landy_ said...

Legs for days!! :)

 
At 30 September 2013 at 15:50 , Blogger Карина said...

Amazing look, dear!!))
my blog->Baby’s On Fire

 
At 30 September 2013 at 16:01 , Blogger Laiqah said...

Love that shirt... I need to pop into Legit!

 
At 30 September 2013 at 16:25 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the gold detailing on the blouse! The mint and pink look wonderful together too (:

 
At 30 September 2013 at 16:41 , Blogger Shira said...

Love the pastel color combo- you look beautiful:)

http://asequinloveaffair.com

 
At 30 September 2013 at 16:48 , Blogger Fashion Posse said...

It's always nice to read stories of bloggers achieving so much and making there dreams come true. I wish you all the best with your career and blog. can't wait to check out the pics

http://fashionposse.blogspot.com/

 
At 30 September 2013 at 17:14 , Blogger Life's a shoe said...

such a pretty outfit! loving the colors!

 
At 30 September 2013 at 17:42 , Blogger Unknown said...

Great outfit, love the styling!!

www.plogstyle.com

 
At 30 September 2013 at 18:28 , Blogger Amy Breckenridge said...

this may be one of my favorite outfits you've posted to date! i love the mix of mint and pastel pink and that skirt is fabulous on you.

 
At 30 September 2013 at 22:19 , Blogger Nadine said...

Cute outfit! You look very pretty:)!

xoxo myclassicwardrobe.com

 
At 30 September 2013 at 22:38 , Blogger Patrícia M. said...

This looks too adorable, the colors are fantastic together!

<3
http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

 
At 30 September 2013 at 22:48 , Blogger Sheila said...

Love this look!! :)

xo - Sheila
www.sheislovelyblog.com

 
At 30 September 2013 at 23:53 , Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely look! amazing blouse! xo!

 
At 1 October 2013 at 00:07 , Blogger Jessica said...

Gorgeous outfit! =D

Please, check out my blog
http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

Thanks! xx

 
At 1 October 2013 at 00:13 , Blogger Wishing on Chanel... said...

Where can I find this skirt? I'm in love!

 
At 1 October 2013 at 08:02 , Anonymous Laura said...

Sounds like such a great time!

 
At 1 October 2013 at 14:57 , Blogger Johlet said...

WOW that's amazing! Yes blogging can be great!
http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
xxx

 
At 6 October 2013 at 02:47 , Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE THIS! I am literally obsessed with all pastels, I love this whole color combo
http://haileycheyanne.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home