Floral Playsuit

























floppy hat








































Cotton On playsuit | Cotton On hat | Blackcherry bag | Europa Art shoes | Lovisa accessories

I fell in love with this floral playsuit the moment I laid eyes on it.  I love absolutely everything about it from the light, soft fabric to the long wispy sleeves to the cinched in waist.  It's so feminine and perfect for summer.  I would definitely wear this for drinks or dinner with friends or out for a date with le bf.  What do you think?

Happy Monday!

Labels: , ,

Arum Lilea: Floral Playsuit

Monday 29 September 2014

Floral Playsuit

























floppy hat








































Cotton On playsuit | Cotton On hat | Blackcherry bag | Europa Art shoes | Lovisa accessories

I fell in love with this floral playsuit the moment I laid eyes on it.  I love absolutely everything about it from the light, soft fabric to the long wispy sleeves to the cinched in waist.  It's so feminine and perfect for summer.  I would definitely wear this for drinks or dinner with friends or out for a date with le bf.  What do you think?

Happy Monday!

Labels: , ,

15 Comments:

At 29 September 2014 at 17:38 , Blogger Sienna Ana Belic said...

so lovely!!
xoxo Sienna
http://www.fashionintheair.com/2014/09/grey-is-new-black.html

 
At 29 September 2014 at 20:23 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Sienna x

 
At 29 September 2014 at 20:23 , Blogger N@NY said...

Seriously the best ootd ever & those shoes are killers !! xoxo

N@NY
http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

P.S. TWO HUGE NEWS UP ON MY BLOG !

* My IG ( @nanyslife )

 
At 29 September 2014 at 20:57 , Blogger Lauren said...

Leanne, I seriously want this entire look of yours! That romper is so pretty, and I love it paired with the floppy hat. Such a pretty and classy look. I'd wear it all!!!

Lauren xo
Sophisticated In Style

 
At 29 September 2014 at 21:11 , Anonymous Claudia said...

Beautiful, this is so girly!!
I just put up my how-to video for gorgeous, retro curls in collaboration with TONI&GUY UK! Hope you can watch it and join the amazing giveaway I will be hosting tomorrow on my blog! Love, C x
http://pink-manolos.blogspot.com

 
At 29 September 2014 at 23:17 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous outfit, I love the floral print on this playsuit, and it looks great with the hat! Have a great rest of the week!

http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

 
At 30 September 2014 at 14:33 , Blogger Jade Wright said...

Oh my GOSH I love your style. That's such a stunning summers outfit. I can hardly wait for summer to arrive x

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

 
At 30 September 2014 at 16:09 , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so excited to hear you love this look! Thanks so much xxx

 
At 30 September 2014 at 16:10 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much Lauren! I'm so happy to hear it's something you'd wear too :)

 
At 30 September 2014 at 16:11 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Claudia x

 
At 30 September 2014 at 16:12 , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so glad you like the two paired together :) Thanks girls x

 
At 30 September 2014 at 16:13 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much Jade!!! I know me too :)

 
At 30 September 2014 at 21:12 , Anonymous Samira said...

I so love your playsuit! The floral print looks gorgeous on you and perfectly matches your teint!

www.msprivileged.com

 
At 1 October 2014 at 07:13 , Blogger Unknown said...

That floral print looks beautiful on you! Your whole outfit is so perfect!

Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

 
At 24 November 2014 at 09:28 , Anonymous Olivia Bell said...

This will definitely go down as one of my most favourite outfits! I just LOVE it! head to toe perfection!!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home