DIY

 

Image for Arum Lilea
    I found this wall in a cute Deli in Cape Town and I had an idea of my own.  I love pictures and interesting frames and I like to pair this interest with travelling photos.  I thought it would be a good idea to use a shabby chique frame with an antique map such as the examples below.  I tried it out with a frame from Mr Price Home and a random map that I found a while ago and voila!  A little bit of decor!


From here

From here

Image for Arum Lilea


Labels:

Arum Lilea: DIY

Tuesday 10 January 2012

DIY

 

Image for Arum Lilea
    I found this wall in a cute Deli in Cape Town and I had an idea of my own.  I love pictures and interesting frames and I like to pair this interest with travelling photos.  I thought it would be a good idea to use a shabby chique frame with an antique map such as the examples below.  I tried it out with a frame from Mr Price Home and a random map that I found a while ago and voila!  A little bit of decor!


From here

From here

Image for Arum Lilea


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home