Let them eat cake


I love to go to looking sweet treats first thing on a Saturday morning.  While in Cape Town, it was pretty much essential that I visited the Old Biscuit Mill for this very reason.  I couldn't wait to get my hands on some macaroons.  They give me such delight.  I also bought a great pair of tailored pants for work which I will post next week.  My final purchase was a rose ring which will pop up soon enough too.


Zipcode playsuit, Identity blazer, Woolworths sandals, Longchamp bag.
Images for Arum Lilea

Labels:

Arum Lilea: Let them eat cake

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Let them eat cake


I love to go to looking sweet treats first thing on a Saturday morning.  While in Cape Town, it was pretty much essential that I visited the Old Biscuit Mill for this very reason.  I couldn't wait to get my hands on some macaroons.  They give me such delight.  I also bought a great pair of tailored pants for work which I will post next week.  My final purchase was a rose ring which will pop up soon enough too.


Zipcode playsuit, Identity blazer, Woolworths sandals, Longchamp bag.
Images for Arum Lilea

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home