Magaliesburg

Hi ladies

I had the most marvellous weekend I could ever have wished for.  I spent it with friends that mean the world to me chatting, sipping wine and eating great food.  There were so many special memories made but I thought I would share the most picturesque with you.  I went on a hike with my boyfriend and his family in the Magaliesburg.  The weather was so warm that we could swim in the natural rock pools with this incredible view in front of us.  As you walk further into the mountain there is a waterfall and a pebbled pool at the bottom of it.  It’s breathtaking, I could hardly believe my eyes.  I’m so lucky to be living in such a beautiful country and to be able to do things like this in the middle of winter.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend too.  Don’t forget to enter my Onesie giveaway which ends on Wednesday. 

xxx


Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels: , ,

Arum Lilea: Magaliesburg

Monday 29 July 2013

Magaliesburg

Hi ladies

I had the most marvellous weekend I could ever have wished for.  I spent it with friends that mean the world to me chatting, sipping wine and eating great food.  There were so many special memories made but I thought I would share the most picturesque with you.  I went on a hike with my boyfriend and his family in the Magaliesburg.  The weather was so warm that we could swim in the natural rock pools with this incredible view in front of us.  As you walk further into the mountain there is a waterfall and a pebbled pool at the bottom of it.  It’s breathtaking, I could hardly believe my eyes.  I’m so lucky to be living in such a beautiful country and to be able to do things like this in the middle of winter.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend too.  Don’t forget to enter my Onesie giveaway which ends on Wednesday. 

xxx


Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

At 29 July 2013 at 16:38 , Blogger Johlet said...

WOW how pretty is that! Where in Magalies is it?
http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
xxx

 
At 29 July 2013 at 18:36 , Blogger Lauren said...

I am so glad you had a lovely weekend :) I love making good memories with friends. Loving the scenery! xo

 
At 29 July 2013 at 23:21 , Blogger Unknown said...

Omg, Amazing!! <3

thelovelywildside.blogspot.com.es

 
At 30 July 2013 at 07:49 , Blogger Fash Boulevard said...

oh my goodness, so so beautiful. Looks and sounds amazing. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

www.fashboulevard.com

 
At 30 July 2013 at 12:38 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love Magaliesberg. The fiancé and I often go there for weekend away. Simply beautiful.

Mel
Mel's Corner

 
At 30 July 2013 at 13:28 , Blogger Claudz said...

You have to share the exact location as I really want to see this! It's so pretty and can't believe it's so close to Joburg

 
At 30 July 2013 at 22:15 , Blogger Unknown said...

It's so stunning, Johlet! It's a piece of land that belongs to someone on my boyfriend's side so unfortunately it's not open to the public :( I would love to go back!

 
At 30 July 2013 at 22:15 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Lauren! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

 
At 30 July 2013 at 22:16 , Blogger Unknown said...

So do I! Actually I just love going away for the weekend. Anywhere!

 
At 30 July 2013 at 22:18 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Claudz! It's a private property that's not open to the public unfortunately but I believe there are various other hikes you can do in the area. If I find them I'd definitely pass the info on to you! We're actually so lucky to have so many beautiful things to see right outside Joburg. I'm still dying to do the cable car in Harties!

 
At 4 August 2013 at 22:46 , Blogger Heather Nixon said...

Great photographs :)

ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

 
At 5 August 2013 at 11:18 , Blogger Jeannette said...

WOW!!! Really nice Pics!!

FOLLOW ME:
http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home