Blogger Style Exchange: Tube Skirt


Today I’m really excited to be teaming up with the gorgeous fashionista from Durbz, Brett from Fashion by Brett RobsonWe’ve come up with two ways for you to wear a metallic tube skirt.  Brett suggested we use this fantastic Mr Price skirt and funnily enough I already had it in my wardrobe.  Great minds I guess ;)  We’ve chosen different colours of exactly the same skirt and created two very unique looks.

For the look I created, I used a cream/gold version of the tube skirt. I added a chambray shirt, gold purse, blue wedges and a statement necklace.  I always tend to gravitate towards a little bit of a preppy look especially because I love a collar in nearly every outfit.


Brett has an edgy and sometimes even daring style.  She loves to turn heads and create looks the grab your attention rather than fade into the crowd.  She went for a head-to-toe metallic look with a envelop clutch, statement necklace, black belt and gladiator heels.  To top off such a glam look, she pulled it all together with a bold red lip.


Hope you like what we’ve put together for you.  We’ve had so much fun with this little project!

xxx


Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels: , , ,

Arum Lilea: Blogger Style Exchange: Tube Skirt

Friday 12 July 2013

Blogger Style Exchange: Tube Skirt


Today I’m really excited to be teaming up with the gorgeous fashionista from Durbz, Brett from Fashion by Brett RobsonWe’ve come up with two ways for you to wear a metallic tube skirt.  Brett suggested we use this fantastic Mr Price skirt and funnily enough I already had it in my wardrobe.  Great minds I guess ;)  We’ve chosen different colours of exactly the same skirt and created two very unique looks.

For the look I created, I used a cream/gold version of the tube skirt. I added a chambray shirt, gold purse, blue wedges and a statement necklace.  I always tend to gravitate towards a little bit of a preppy look especially because I love a collar in nearly every outfit.


Brett has an edgy and sometimes even daring style.  She loves to turn heads and create looks the grab your attention rather than fade into the crowd.  She went for a head-to-toe metallic look with a envelop clutch, statement necklace, black belt and gladiator heels.  To top off such a glam look, she pulled it all together with a bold red lip.


Hope you like what we’ve put together for you.  We’ve had so much fun with this little project!

xxx


Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels: , , ,

22 Comments:

At 12 July 2013 at 09:28 , Blogger Nastassja said...

Awesome! Both of you look great.
www.mrsrogero.com

 
At 12 July 2013 at 09:43 , Blogger Patrícia M. said...

Completely fall in love with your version! Everything matched like perfection!

<3
http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

 
At 12 July 2013 at 09:46 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great outfits! Both of you look stunning!:)

citta-soleggiata.blogspot.com

 
At 12 July 2013 at 13:03 , Blogger Livia Anggraeni said...

great style! mind to check out my blog? maybe we can follow each other :)

www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

 
At 12 July 2013 at 16:49 , Blogger Unknown said...

Love your look! It's so nice ^^

thelovelywildside.blogspot.com.es

 
At 12 July 2013 at 17:56 , Blogger Denisa said...

I like both. xa.

http://www.fashiondenis.com/

 
At 13 July 2013 at 10:23 , Blogger Jade Wright said...

Really lovely post - I love both ways of wearing this skirt! Is it a new Mr Price tube skirt?? Would love to get one :)

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

 
At 14 July 2013 at 09:33 , Blogger Olia said...

Love! Please chk out my blog! I think we have similar tastes ;) www.loveolia.com

 
At 15 July 2013 at 02:05 , Blogger Unknown said...

So glad I found your blog via instagram! LOVE your style!!

xo
http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

 
At 15 July 2013 at 10:27 , Blogger Vhutali said...

love both ensemble.

 
At 17 July 2013 at 05:18 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much!

 
At 17 July 2013 at 05:19 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks you Patricia!

 
At 17 July 2013 at 05:20 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Livia!

 
At 17 July 2013 at 05:21 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much, you're so sweet!

 
At 17 July 2013 at 05:21 , Blogger Unknown said...

So glad, Denisa! Thank you!

 
At 17 July 2013 at 05:22 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Jade! Yes it's currently in stores

 
At 17 July 2013 at 05:23 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Olia

 
At 17 July 2013 at 05:24 , Blogger Unknown said...

Aren't you just the sweetest?? Thanks so much, Grace. You've made my day!

 
At 17 July 2013 at 05:26 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Vhutali xxx

 
At 17 July 2013 at 09:24 , Blogger Heavy Metal Knits said...

Really cute. Both ways.

 
At 22 July 2013 at 10:06 , Anonymous Laura said...

Great idea! Both styles are lovely!

 
At 27 July 2013 at 12:28 , Blogger Rossella Padolino said...

love the photos and your blog! Would you like to visit my blog? If you want we can follow each-other by Bloglovin and I'm already following you on Bloglovin' too:) :) cheers!
Find out my newest post !
OUTFIT : Geek Tshirt and White Overall !

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home