Bright Pink


Mr Price shirt and leggings | Woolworths booties | Faux Fur vest (similar here) | bag (old) | Sass Diva & Forever New bracelets | Michael Kors watch | Legit sunnies (similar here)

I love to have a little pop of colour going in all my outfits, especially in winter.  I was instantly drawn to this bright pink Mr Price blouse which I thought would be great under my faux fur vest (which in case you hadn’t noticed, is suffering a heavy rotation).

This week I’m working furiously on my thesis while my boyfriend is away in Cape Town.  I’m hoping to have it finished by the time he comes back on Friday.  Wish me luck!

Happy Monday!!!

xxx


Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels: , ,

Arum Lilea: Bright Pink

Monday 8 July 2013

Bright Pink


Mr Price shirt and leggings | Woolworths booties | Faux Fur vest (similar here) | bag (old) | Sass Diva & Forever New bracelets | Michael Kors watch | Legit sunnies (similar here)

I love to have a little pop of colour going in all my outfits, especially in winter.  I was instantly drawn to this bright pink Mr Price blouse which I thought would be great under my faux fur vest (which in case you hadn’t noticed, is suffering a heavy rotation).

This week I’m working furiously on my thesis while my boyfriend is away in Cape Town.  I’m hoping to have it finished by the time he comes back on Friday.  Wish me luck!

Happy Monday!!!

xxx


Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

At 8 July 2013 at 15:04 , Blogger & Pretty Things said...

love the pink! x

& Pretty Things

 
At 8 July 2013 at 15:45 , Blogger Amy Breckenridge said...

love all of the pink here, especially your bag! :)
xoamy

 
At 8 July 2013 at 15:46 , Blogger Johlet said...

Good luck! :)
http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
xxx

 
At 8 July 2013 at 17:40 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I adore that bag! Such a girly purse :)

 
At 8 July 2013 at 18:48 , Blogger John B. Marine said...

Pink and pretty! I really love the handbag here. The booties are also nice. Your hair is lovely.

johnbmarine.blogspot.com

 
At 8 July 2013 at 19:47 , Anonymous Tanja said...

Such a cute look! Love the pink with the fur.

http://tanjamortensen.com/

 
At 8 July 2013 at 21:02 , Blogger Denisa said...

Very nice outfit and I love pink. Have a great day,

http://www.fashiondenis.com/

 
At 9 July 2013 at 00:49 , Blogger Marta Martins said...

Beautiful!!!

 
At 9 July 2013 at 09:16 , Blogger Unknown said...

That's such a beautiful outfit! I really like the fur vest.

Lubna | ELLE VOX | $100 GIVEAWAY

 
At 9 July 2013 at 11:58 , Blogger Helena Oops said...

So beautiful bag!
Love the look!

 
At 9 July 2013 at 16:44 , Blogger Unknown said...

Nice look ^^ love the pink

xoxo

thelovelywildside.blogspot.com.es

 
At 10 July 2013 at 06:07 , Blogger Jade Wright said...

The faux fur sleeveless jackets are really coming back at the mo - I don't think I could pull them off the way you do though!

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

 
At 10 July 2013 at 22:27 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! Love your vest!
www.hiteastyle.com

 
At 12 July 2013 at 14:55 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the bright pops of pink!

http://shihaamcloete.wordpress.com/

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home