Zara Coat

Zara coat | Legit pants | Jet sweater | Foschini chambray | Woolworths booties | Forever New bag | Sass Diva & Forever New bracelets | Michael Kors watch

Saturday was my precious dad’s birthday.  It was freezing cold so I pulled out my Zara coat that I bought in Germany in December.  I didn’t think I’d ever wear it in South Africa because it kept me warm in temperatures well below zero and we don’t ever experience that here.  But it was cold, and I didn’t feel like shivering so I piled it on and I’m so glad I did!

xxx


Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels: ,

Arum Lilea: Zara Coat

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Zara Coat

Zara coat | Legit pants | Jet sweater | Foschini chambray | Woolworths booties | Forever New bag | Sass Diva & Forever New bracelets | Michael Kors watch

Saturday was my precious dad’s birthday.  It was freezing cold so I pulled out my Zara coat that I bought in Germany in December.  I didn’t think I’d ever wear it in South Africa because it kept me warm in temperatures well below zero and we don’t ever experience that here.  But it was cold, and I didn’t feel like shivering so I piled it on and I’m so glad I did!

xxx


Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels: ,

21 Comments:

At 10 July 2013 at 15:18 , Blogger Unknown said...

Nice look :D Love your pants ^^

thelovelywildside.blogspot.com.es

 
At 10 July 2013 at 16:11 , Anonymous Sabrina said...

haha I was very confused at first. we have summer an like 30degrees Celsius :D
But the coat is lovely.

xo Sabrina
http://www.wishmasterin.ch

 
At 10 July 2013 at 16:50 , Blogger Amy Breckenridge said...

love that coat - what a cute way to stay warm but still look stylish! so hard to do with many winter coats.
xoamy

 
At 10 July 2013 at 18:12 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the look of a collared shirt with a sweater, I'll have to give that a try when fall comes :)

 
At 10 July 2013 at 22:14 , Blogger Unknown said...

Very cute outfit! Love the complete look.
xoxo

www.cakeandcouture.com

 
At 11 July 2013 at 05:37 , Blogger ANDYSTYLE said...

you are so pretty,nice outfit :)
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4602025

 
At 11 July 2013 at 12:32 , Blogger Unknown said...

Very pretty :)
www.simplysiyaam.com

 
At 11 July 2013 at 14:36 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much!

 
At 11 July 2013 at 14:37 , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm really missing summer at the moment, but I can't complain. We hardly have winter, just a few really cold days. Thanks so much for reading, Sabrina!

 
At 11 July 2013 at 14:38 , Blogger Unknown said...

You're so sweet, thanks so much Amy! xx

 
At 11 July 2013 at 14:38 , Blogger Unknown said...

It's my favourite combo :) so glad you like it!! xxx

 
At 11 July 2013 at 14:39 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much! xx

 
At 11 July 2013 at 14:40 , Blogger Unknown said...

You're so sweet. Thank you!

 
At 11 July 2013 at 15:23 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much!

 
At 11 July 2013 at 17:01 , Blogger Jade Wright said...

Really nice cozy look - the weather has been SO cold so well done for pulling out Zara jacket ;) its gorgeous!

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

 
At 11 July 2013 at 20:31 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look fabulous! I love your style!

 
At 12 July 2013 at 02:48 , Blogger Alba - Petit Sweet Couture said...

cute!

xoxo

 
At 12 July 2013 at 04:19 , Blogger Unknown said...

You look lovely! I am so glad that you had your coat to stay warm.

-Karen
www.yourstylistkaren.com

 
At 12 July 2013 at 08:03 , Blogger Sammie said...

Your coat looks so cozy :) nice outfit dear

 
At 17 July 2013 at 04:12 , Blogger Unknown said...

This is such a cute look and yes, that coat looks so warm and cozy.

xo, Megan
indie flower

 
At 22 July 2013 at 10:10 , Anonymous Laura said...

I love your jersey from Jet. How long ago did you buy it? Do you think they will still have it in stock?

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home