Peach Jeans

Zara blouse | China town vest (similar here) | Mr Price jeans | Legit boots | Mr Price clutch | Sass Diva & Forever New bracelets | Michael Kors watch

This weekend I went to watch the new Superman movie.  I’ve had a thing for Superman since the tender age of 5, right through the teenage years with Smallville and I guess some things just never change.  Superman’s a hottie and he can save me any day.  Anyway this is what I wore on my romantic date with Clark Kent.  Swoon.

xxx


Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels: ,

Arum Lilea: Peach Jeans

Monday 1 July 2013

Peach Jeans

Zara blouse | China town vest (similar here) | Mr Price jeans | Legit boots | Mr Price clutch | Sass Diva & Forever New bracelets | Michael Kors watch

This weekend I went to watch the new Superman movie.  I’ve had a thing for Superman since the tender age of 5, right through the teenage years with Smallville and I guess some things just never change.  Superman’s a hottie and he can save me any day.  Anyway this is what I wore on my romantic date with Clark Kent.  Swoon.

xxx


Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

At 1 July 2013 at 17:23 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love your outfit ;)
www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

 
At 1 July 2013 at 17:51 , Blogger ANDYSTYLE said...

pretty outfit, I like it :)

 
At 1 July 2013 at 18:45 , Blogger John B. Marine said...

I'm swooning over your loveliness here. The peach jeans are the highlight of this post, but these jeans along with those chocolate brown boots are lovely. Beautiful hair and smile with this outfit. I like the blouse as well with its lovely bow. Très chic!

johnbmarine.blogspot.com

 
At 1 July 2013 at 20:10 , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow so pretty!
Would you like to follow each other with GFC, Bloglovin' and Facebook?

xoxo
http://myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.nl/
https://www.facebook.com/myrunwayfashionworld

 
At 1 July 2013 at 20:26 , Blogger meghan silva said...

This is such perfect winter look , love the blouse . Hope you had a gorgeous start to the week .

 
At 1 July 2013 at 22:09 , Blogger Amy Breckenridge said...

love the colors and your vest! :) your hair is getting so long and gorgeous :)
xoamy

 
At 2 July 2013 at 07:42 , Blogger Nikki said...

You look so lovely!! I love the peach jeans paired with the vest, and the blouse is absolutely beautiful too! :) Hope you're having an amazing week so far Leanne <3 Xx

 
At 2 July 2013 at 15:13 , Blogger Jade Wright said...

I've tried on so many of those Mr. Price jeans... they just don't fit me nicely :( I'm dying for an aqua blue pair!

You look amazing as always!
Nice and warm for winter ;)

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

 
At 2 July 2013 at 16:42 , Blogger Johlet said...

Stunning! I love your hair!
http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
xxx

 
At 2 July 2013 at 18:41 , Blogger Stella said...

In love with the colour of your pants and clutch!
You look adorable!!!!!!!
I followed your Instagram and want to follow you on Bloglovin, do you use it?
x
Stella from a A Shiny Place

 
At 3 July 2013 at 11:47 , Anonymous Sabrina said...

love the outfit alot :)
The peach looks great with your hair :)

xo Sabrina
http://www.wishmasterin.ch

 
At 4 July 2013 at 02:51 , Blogger Unknown said...

such a pretty look, i love your vest!

ps -check out my James Jeans giveaway!

 
At 5 July 2013 at 08:01 , Anonymous Stylishlyme said...

This is such a cute outfit. Love the color of denim and the fur vest is a very nice touch

-V
http://stylishlyme.com

 
At 5 July 2013 at 23:41 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

great pants. I never see people wearing pants in cool colors

http://themissore.blogspot.com

 
At 6 July 2013 at 01:27 , Blogger Caitlin C. said...

Lovee love this whole outfit! Those pants are amazing!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home