Dermalogica



I was lucky enough to be by LadyBloggers to attend a Dermalogica event on Wednesday.  The event was held at University of Johannesburg’s Arts Centre which is such a great venue (can you tell I’m a UJ girl?).  As I arrived, I was greated with big smiles by the Dermalogica team, given my name tag and gift bag (yay!) and shown into the reception hall where breakfast was being served. 

The Dermalogica team were explaining their great products to all those interested over a cup of coffee before we were lead into the hall for a lecture by the neuroscientist, Dr Claudia Aguirre.  This is not your average scientist with grey hair and thick glasses, noooo.  This gorgeous young creature stepped onto stage in purple sling-back stilettos, a tiered skirt and freshly curled hair.  She explained the biology behind skin care and the reality is fascinating.


I felt so lucky to be a part of such a fabulous event.  Thanks so much to Dermalogica and Ladybloggers for making it possible!

Labels:

Arum Lilea: Dermalogica

Friday 2 August 2013

Dermalogica



I was lucky enough to be by LadyBloggers to attend a Dermalogica event on Wednesday.  The event was held at University of Johannesburg’s Arts Centre which is such a great venue (can you tell I’m a UJ girl?).  As I arrived, I was greated with big smiles by the Dermalogica team, given my name tag and gift bag (yay!) and shown into the reception hall where breakfast was being served. 

The Dermalogica team were explaining their great products to all those interested over a cup of coffee before we were lead into the hall for a lecture by the neuroscientist, Dr Claudia Aguirre.  This is not your average scientist with grey hair and thick glasses, noooo.  This gorgeous young creature stepped onto stage in purple sling-back stilettos, a tiered skirt and freshly curled hair.  She explained the biology behind skin care and the reality is fascinating.


I felt so lucky to be a part of such a fabulous event.  Thanks so much to Dermalogica and Ladybloggers for making it possible!

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 2 August 2013 at 10:40 , Blogger Denisa said...

I didnt see that brand before, but looks great. Have a nice day.

http://www.fashiondenis.com/

 
At 2 August 2013 at 13:29 , Blogger Stylishly in love said...

Thanks for sharing these great products with us.

Happy Friday!
Kisses,
Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

 
At 2 August 2013 at 15:45 , Blogger Johlet said...

Ahhh I wanted to go to that so badly but I had to work. :(
But so happy to be able to read about it!
http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
xxx

 
At 2 August 2013 at 16:58 , Blogger Dana said...

so exciting! that looks like such a blast. Love you blog!

The Casual Classic

 
At 2 August 2013 at 21:43 , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, its great!!!

thelovelywildside.blogspot.com.es

 
At 4 August 2013 at 12:03 , Blogger Chantal Blows said...

Your blog is lovely! Im your newest follower xx

http://channichic.blogspot.com/

 
At 4 August 2013 at 19:16 , Blogger Unknown said...

They really have such amazing products! Thank you Denisa!

 
At 4 August 2013 at 19:17 , Blogger Unknown said...

My pleasure, Sofia! xxx

 
At 4 August 2013 at 19:18 , Blogger Unknown said...

It was such a great event, I'm sorry you missed it but there's always next time! xxx

 
At 4 August 2013 at 19:19 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much Dana!!! You're so sweet! xx

 
At 4 August 2013 at 19:21 , Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome to my blog, Chantal! Thank you so much for reading xxx

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home