DJ Zinhle x LEGiT


 Anja, Talya, Raya, DJ Zinhle, myself and Brett.


As promised, here is a closer look at some of last week’s shenanigans.  Yesterday I mentioned that as part of the new LEGiT launch, a bunch of bloggers including myself were invited to join DJ Zinhle, the new brand ambassador, in her studios where we were given a crash course in learning how to mix.  We very quickly realised that it is a LOT harder than it looks.  My career as a DJ lasted a little more than 30 seconds.  I’ll be sticking to law thank you very much.

On Thursday, the LEGiT team took us shopping!  I picked up a couple pieces that I’m super excited to share with you in upcoming outfit posts.  After shopping to our hearts content, we headed back to the hotel to prepare for the evening.  The launch was scheduled for that evening with a fashion show showcasing the latest range.  The bloggers arrived early for the event to see what was happening behind the scenes.  We went backstage to witness the hair and make-up preparations and a quick rehearsal before having drinks on the balcony overlooking Nelson Mandela Bridge.

The fashion show was fabulous.  There was such a fantastic vibe.  South African celebs and personalities filled the room and I was thrilled at the fact that the bloggers were seated in the front row.  The party continued into the evening and everyone had such a great time.  Thank you again to LEGiT for having me as a part of such a wonderful event!



Xxx

Labels: ,

Arum Lilea: DJ Zinhle x LEGiT

Tuesday 1 October 2013

DJ Zinhle x LEGiT


 Anja, Talya, Raya, DJ Zinhle, myself and Brett.


As promised, here is a closer look at some of last week’s shenanigans.  Yesterday I mentioned that as part of the new LEGiT launch, a bunch of bloggers including myself were invited to join DJ Zinhle, the new brand ambassador, in her studios where we were given a crash course in learning how to mix.  We very quickly realised that it is a LOT harder than it looks.  My career as a DJ lasted a little more than 30 seconds.  I’ll be sticking to law thank you very much.

On Thursday, the LEGiT team took us shopping!  I picked up a couple pieces that I’m super excited to share with you in upcoming outfit posts.  After shopping to our hearts content, we headed back to the hotel to prepare for the evening.  The launch was scheduled for that evening with a fashion show showcasing the latest range.  The bloggers arrived early for the event to see what was happening behind the scenes.  We went backstage to witness the hair and make-up preparations and a quick rehearsal before having drinks on the balcony overlooking Nelson Mandela Bridge.

The fashion show was fabulous.  There was such a fantastic vibe.  South African celebs and personalities filled the room and I was thrilled at the fact that the bloggers were seated in the front row.  The party continued into the evening and everyone had such a great time.  Thank you again to LEGiT for having me as a part of such a wonderful event!



Xxx

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 1 October 2013 at 21:35 , Anonymous Bridget @ The Bombshell Diaries said...

looks like so much fun! just came across your blog and I am in love with your style! I am also 23 and currently in law school but over in the states, what a funny coincidence.

xx B

 
At 1 October 2013 at 23:13 , Blogger Jessica said...

Really cool post!! =)

http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/
xoxo,
Jess

 
At 2 October 2013 at 07:59 , Blogger Arlene August said...

I saw a bit about the event on Vuzu, there was a quick shot of you sitting in the front with the other girls :) looks like it was a great time, thanks for sharing Lee Anne!

 
At 2 October 2013 at 08:37 , Blogger Johlet said...

How cool is that!
http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
xxx

 
At 2 October 2013 at 17:01 , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh wow I had no idea!!! Thanks so much for letting me know!!!

 
At 2 October 2013 at 17:06 , Blogger Unknown said...

What a coincidence!!! You sound like my alter ego!!! So glad you found my blog!

 
At 2 October 2013 at 17:33 , Blogger tobiz13 said...

Looks like the coolest experience! South Africans are amazing people, I'm in love with that country
xx

 
At 3 October 2013 at 19:40 , Blogger Stylishly in love said...

Great blog.

Kisses,
Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home