French Lessons




Mr Price top | Legit skirt | Woolworths heels | Mr Price bag | Forever New bracelet | Michael Kors watch

A couple weeks ago I mentioned that started French lessons again.  I have just finished my masters’ degree and I only start working in January so now was the perfect time to take lessons.  I did French at school and in my first year at varsity but since then I think I had just about forgotten everything I ever knew.  It was very disheartening.  Luckily it’s been coming back quite quickly.  I thought today I might attempt a post written in French.  Forgive me, Frenchies, it’s probably going to be full of errors.

Il ya quelque semaines j’ai commencé les classe français.  Je viens de terminer m’etude et je vais commencer à travailler en janvier donc maintenant c’était le moment idéal pour prendre les cours.  J’ai appris français à l’école mais j’avais tout oublié.  Heureusement sa me revient.  Désolé pour mes erreurs.  

Xxx


Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels:

Arum Lilea: French Lessons

Monday 7 October 2013

French Lessons




Mr Price top | Legit skirt | Woolworths heels | Mr Price bag | Forever New bracelet | Michael Kors watch

A couple weeks ago I mentioned that started French lessons again.  I have just finished my masters’ degree and I only start working in January so now was the perfect time to take lessons.  I did French at school and in my first year at varsity but since then I think I had just about forgotten everything I ever knew.  It was very disheartening.  Luckily it’s been coming back quite quickly.  I thought today I might attempt a post written in French.  Forgive me, Frenchies, it’s probably going to be full of errors.

Il ya quelque semaines j’ai commencé les classe français.  Je viens de terminer m’etude et je vais commencer à travailler en janvier donc maintenant c’était le moment idéal pour prendre les cours.  J’ai appris français à l’école mais j’avais tout oublié.  Heureusement sa me revient.  Désolé pour mes erreurs.  

Xxx


Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels:

12 Comments:

At 7 October 2013 at 16:18 , Blogger Citrus - Refreshing Fashion said...

super pretty! that skirt is gorgeous on u!

XO Meghan
citrus fashion

 
At 7 October 2013 at 16:39 , Blogger Denisa said...

Very nice. I like your skirt. Great day.

http://www.fashiondenis.com/

 
At 7 October 2013 at 18:24 , Blogger John B. Marine said...

Princess-like beauty. The Cobalt Blue high-low/mullet skirt is beautiful along with this nice white top. What more can I say... très chic! C'est magnifique!

johnbmarine.blogspot.com

 
At 7 October 2013 at 20:10 , Blogger Heidi said...

Beautiful color! xo Heidi http://fabricandfrosting.blogspot.com/

 
At 7 October 2013 at 22:15 , Blogger Patrícia M. said...

That skirt is so pretty cute! I usually don't like those asymmetrical skirts, but that one is amazing!

<3
http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

 
At 7 October 2013 at 22:42 , Blogger agasuitcase said...

You look so pretty, love your skirt
Kisses
Aga

www.agasuitcase.com

 
At 8 October 2013 at 10:08 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love your skirt, absolutely gorgeous colour - trop mignonne!
Charlotte x
La Vie en Gâteaux

 
At 8 October 2013 at 11:53 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love your pics, you are beautiful!
See you on my blog http://littleblueblood.blogspot.com.es/

 
At 8 October 2013 at 16:44 , Blogger Johlet said...

That's one thing I really have to work on! My French!
I'm at level 0!
You look super pretty by the way!
http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
xxx

 
At 9 October 2013 at 13:38 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muy bonita la falda!!!
Saludos
http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

 
At 9 October 2013 at 20:00 , Blogger Lala said...

you look so stunning! really love the skirt on you!

Delightful Ideas

 
At 9 October 2013 at 20:45 , Blogger Vett Vandiver said...

so cute! love your shoes!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home