Wish List


From here


Image for Arum Lilea

I found this gorgeous little camera called the Diana F+.  I love how retro it looks and the flash is just such a fun detail.  They take pictures with film and they can take a fisheye effect which I think looks great!

Labels:

Arum Lilea: Wish List

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Wish List


From here


Image for Arum Lilea

I found this gorgeous little camera called the Diana F+.  I love how retro it looks and the flash is just such a fun detail.  They take pictures with film and they can take a fisheye effect which I think looks great!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10 January 2012 at 16:48 , Blogger Wave Wanderer said...

Love the retro look as well!


Minted Magazine

mintedmag.com

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home